Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gay Alien Skull

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Fucking hate it. Can't have any good hair style because of my deformed egg shaped head. The only option is buzzing it all off but then that exposes my gay Alien Skull even more. What would u think of someone u saw on the street with a long, thin, gay Alien Skull? Smfh

Last edited:
That sucks. Maybe hatmaxxing is the only option...

What would u think of someone u saw on the street with a long, thin, gay Alien Skull?
I wouldn't think much of him, especially if I get used to seeing him. However, foids and normies would probably judge him.

Fucking hate it. Can't have any good hair style because of my deformed egg shaped head. The only option is buzzing it all off but then that exposes my gay Alien Skull even more. What would u think of someone u saw on the street with a long, thin, gay Alien Skull? Smfh
Could you let it grow to conceal your skull?

I was bald for a while (I'm black). It's not that bad.

Could you let it grow to conceal your skull?
I look even more retarded with longer hair believe it or not, I can't do anything with it. Having my deformed skull exposed is the only way. Hats look stupid on me too
That sucks. Maybe hatmaxxing is the only option...

I wouldn't think much of him, especially if I get used to seeing him. However, foids and normies would probably judge him.

If only more people had that mentality

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

DM if u can help me out with an opinion. Photo included

Brootal, skullceldom is too much to handle for most people, stay strong

I think inrelate :lul:

absolutely brutal. the gayalienskullpill is vicious. nothing can fix it too.