Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based gay faggot fights FOID and locks IN

do you think world ends before 2100. i kind of do

The gayest man can one shot the strongest female

What’s wrong with MGK?

he got a 1 arm nerf because he was holding the bag
That wasn't even his final form and she was still stunned by a couple of haymakers

The gayest man can one shot the strongest female
This nigga can take a million miles worth of penis in his bunghole and still instantly powderize her skull

Shouldve hit her more

Rare faggot w

All my post is fiction and i do not encourage violence.

"brutalfights" and they barely grazed each other

Why is it homosexuals always have to have the last say

weakest faggot beats the strongest foid

>faggot
>white

as is always the case :feelskek:

the faggot flamed tf outta her ngl he was cookin

Damn, he destroyed that bitch, verbally and physically. I know hes a fag but Im gonna have to say it, BASED!

Didn’t listen to the audio, but man, you can tell just from the few seconds of fighting how a regular guy’s (not sure if he’s trained or not, maybe a martial arts cel can weigh in) punches are multiple times stronger and faster than that one sucker “punch” she did.

This is why in the modern day where women “don’t need a man,” women need a mostly male-subsidized, mostly male police force to still protect them.

the audio made it 10x better
Listened to it. I see why he walked back now. Good on him for not letting it slide after she called him a slur (I am not advocating violence or approving of violence).

Listened to it. I see why he walked back now. Good on him for not letting it slide after she called him a slur (I am not advocating violence or approving of violence).
fr bro this faggot is pretty BASED