Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gaycels?

Cuck_my_life

Cuck_my_life

Ugly ricecel.
are there such things as gaycels? genuinely curious if there is a group of gay incels

They say such a thing cannot exist, due to how easy it is for gay people to find sex.

I cant imagine a gay person being hateful

nah, gays will fuck anything (kinda like how some of us will too)

Maycels are gaycels

No, that can't exist in western world.

Having an introvert gay friend, I can assure you he has more match on gay apps than most Staceys have on a regular basis. Not a single week without having sex here and there with different partners from all horizons. The only problem he finds in his way of life is that "it's hard to find partners willing to settle to make a family". Holy shit. He's like 23 and that's his main problem. Omega kek.

Seriously, I would have prefered to be born gay in western world, if not born a Chad or a Stacey.

nope, gays can get easy sex or relationships.

If anyone reading this doesnt agree with my statement .. go on tinder and sign up for tinder gold for a month. If you are ugly you will get more men wanting to match with you then women.

Gay people have unlimited sexual opportunities, and defy many aspects of looks theories that apply to heterosexual relationships, so no, it is pretty much impossible for them to be incel.

Gays have unlimited chances and are as promiscuous as women. Asking that is like asking if Stacey is a 'female incel' of if Chad is an incel.

half this board is lonely gay guys LARPing
Don't project yourself of us (jk lol)