Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Geert Wilders is a brutal ricepill (Why I voted PVV)

I wouldn't exactly call it "cool" that one of the most innovative and powerful countries in the history of the world is being actively polluted with Native American trash coming from Mexico. Either the Whites will take violent action against those seeking to replace them or they will suffer the consequences.

I wouldn't exactly call it "cool" that one of the most innovative and powerful countries in the history of the world is being actively polluted with Native American trash coming from Mexico. Either the Whites will take violent action against those seeking to replace them or they will suffer the consequences.
OK, but you're doing that too by living in netherlandso. And idc tbh

ik heb een nederlandse paspoort nodig

white people last hope it's over

75% White is White. Even NatSocs said 75% is enough. You're mentally ill if you see Geert Wilders and see a gook.
Funny how they are getting more lax on standards. My blood type is B+, if I was accused of a crime in Nazi Germany they would simply assume I'm guilty because of my blood type. No trial. Nazis considered my blood type "Negro blood"

Really depends on the genetic combination of the person.

View attachment 969077

I live in a neighbourhood with a lot of White male Black female couples, some quarter Black kids actually look very or even fully White. it's not uncommon here to see fully Black grand-mothers with very White looking grand-children. Just yesterday I saw a Black old toilet with a fully White looking grand-child, her daughter was a Mulatta. Meanwhile, in the bus home I saw a Mudshark with 2 half-Nigger kids, an older girl and a younger boy, while the girl had a fully "sassy resting Black bitch" face, she had a light blonde afro and light eyes (as her ugly mudshark mother had blonde hair and blue eyes).

Genetic combination matters a lot with race mixing, some mixed race people actually do pass as one race.

im just glad im not race mixed, just ethnicity mixed. race mixxing is a horrible thing!

FUCK RIGHT WING WE NEED COMMUNISM NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back