Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News General Alek sent me a message, he told me that he might return to .is as a moderator

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240415 133013

I don't know if he is being serious or not. I will be very surprised if he did make a comeback to .is especially as a moderator. Maybe he has been chatting with an admin who has agreed to let him back him. Maybe Darth Aurelius will buy the .is forum from Master for an undisclosed amount of money, and when the forum is given to Darth, he will bring back the one and only, General Alek. I don’t believe that he is a fed or a glowie, a real fed wouldn’t shit post on .is on a daily basis. Real feds are busy doing other important things. I highly doubt that the FBI or the federal governemtn would waste money to hire one person to make thousands of posts on an obscure forum. I hope he returns, he is a very loyal to our incel community.
Here is a pic for evidence

Last edited:
Inceldom discussed

i hope it won't happen.

@DarkStarDown thoughts? jfl

He's such a troll :feelskek:

Delusion: 100.

I saw this guy like thrice when I used to lurk here. What’s his deal? Why’d he get banned?

His account literally was deleted because Mods didn’t want him back. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

If somehow this does become reality, then it proves the theory myself & others have that he’s a glowie, so it’s all good. :feelsjuice:

Thanks to @Dregster for putting the final nail in the coffin on this case, rare Mexican W.
@Dregster doing God's work getting rid that fucking fag.

if this happens i will 100% request a permanent self-ban. I actually don't want this guy here at all he was extremely annoying

if this happens i will 100% request a permanent self-ban. I actually don't want this guy here at all he was extremely annoying
How so?

Sincerely, a youngcel

How would he ever even be considered suitable for mod duty?

He literally said:

General Alek:
the blackpill is worthless garbage

How so?

Sincerely, a youngcel
he jsut spammed how much he liked alek minassian and elliot and when someone called him out on his faggotry and fedposting he would spam insults, make threads about that person etc an absolute menace i hope he kills himself

based

I for one welcome our new alek overlords

View attachment 1136078
I don't know if he is being serious or not. I will be very surprised if he did make a comeback to .is especially as a moderator. Maybe he has been chatting with an admin who has agreed to let him back him. Maybe Darth Aurelius will buy the .is forum from Master for an undisclosed amount of money, and when the forum is given to Darth, he will bring back the one and only, General Alek. I don’t believe that he is a fed or a glowie, a real fed wouldn’t shit post on .is on a daily basis. Real feds are busy doing other important things. I highly doubt that the FBI or the federal governemtn would waste money to hire one person to make thousands of posts on an obscure forum. I hope he returns, he is a very loyal to our incel community.
Can someone tell that faggot that I ,DregKing ,will never allow him back on this forum :society:

View attachment 1136078
I don't think that he will be back even if Darth Aurelius purchases the forum. He was banned permanently after a series of successive and repeated bans and that is why I don't think he will be allowed to return. He will still lurk here though regardless, and I actually see him posting comments on incel YouTube channels a lot so he is still very active online. I don't think that General Alek was a fed necessarily but he's definitely acted odd before.

I don't think that he will be back even if Darth Aurelius purchases the forum. He was banned permanently after a series of successive and repeated bans and that is why I don't think he will be allowed to return. He will still lurk here though regardless, and I actually see him posting comments on incel YouTube channels a lot so he is still very active online. I don't think that General Alek was a fed necessarily but he's definitely acted odd before.
he still comments on my youtube channel

he still comments on my youtube channel
Yes I think I remember seeing him comment on some of your videos also. I think I should make an incel YouTube channel as well.

Yes I think I remember seeing him comment on some of your videos also. I think I should make an incel YouTube channel as well.
do it, we need to blackpill as many people as possible

Yeah his time investment into these spaces is reason enough to think he may not have been a fed, I just think he is non NT to such an extreme degree that it got him banned from here forever and hated by most

Yeah his time investment into these spaces is reason enough to think he may not have been a fed, I just think he is non NT to such an extreme degree that it got him banned from here forever and hated by most
Right you are

lol what a retard

THE LEGEND HAS RETURNED!!
Literally got disposed of as soon as I logged back in.

What a stupid faggot, he really thought he was going to get away with this :feelshaha:

I'm actually back on discord. it's got more dumb kids than last year. the way they're trying to make everything kid friendly is nuts. it's the fucking internet. i miss the wild west discord of years ago

if Darth Areilius gets his own forum or buys this place, then that would be fucking great.

if Darth Areilius gets his own forum or buys this place, then that would be fucking great.
He's even more of a fed than General Fedlek. I'm surprised he even is allowed to roam on this forum.

He's even more of a fed than General Fedlek. I'm surprised he even is allowed to roam on this forum.
You're making false accusations against Alek and Darth. You have no real evidence to prove that they are feds

You're making false accusations against Alek and Darth. You have no real evidence to prove that they are feds
One is encouraging real life activism for a movement that would be considered terrorism in some countries, while the other is either very autistic or a genuine plant.

One is encouraging real life activism for a movement that would be considered terrorism in some countries, while the other is either very autistic or a genuine plant.
Darth is promoting an incel movement without calling for violence or terrorism. A real fed wouldn't do that. If he was a real fed, I would have already been arrested for being a member of his incel group.

General Glownigger strikes again

i don't really think they're feds either. some of the baiters on here probably are