Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Generation of mentally ill whores - wannabe Instagram "star" rips her mother's heart out

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Zoomer whores should not even be considered human beings tbh
They are social media zombies
This one in particular really went off the deep end... wtf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOTCw9yJIrY

This is what happens when women have no ugly men to harass. They go insane and eat each other destroying theirselves in the process. I support their independence in doing this.

she should be enslaved and forced to be a public cumdump instead of going to prison ngl

Foid against foid. I guess I should be sad or shocked or happy?

We need to cage women

Zoomer whores should not even be considered human beings tbh
They are social media zombies
This one in particular really went off the deep end... wtf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOTCw9yJIrY

View attachment 384518

Bitches are really crazy huh

I don’t care tbh. One foid killed another foid. It’s a teamkill

she should be enslaved and forced to be a public cumdump instead of going to prison ngl
this whore would enjoy it, so it's not a punishment

I refuse to accept that zoomers are beginning to have children.

You can say "allegedly" how many million fucking times you want. It won't change the fact that whoredom will lead to psychopathy.

She needs a spanking

Why did this dumb bitch kill her own mother

That foid is a primary psychopath for sure

Just kill her off tbh. Throw her off a building to spare bullets, drugs or electricity like they do in the middle east. I see no other rational course of action. This is also how Jezebel, the psychopathic whore from the bible, was killed, so extra-based.

Just kill her off tbh. Throw her off a building to spare bullets, drugs or electricity like they do in the middle east. I see no other rational course of action. This is also how Jezebel, the psychopathic whore from the bible, was killed, so extra-based.
If this abomination has a child the potential genetic disease of psychopathy may be passed on.

If this abomination has a child the potential genetic disease of psychopathy may be passed on.
Yes. Cluster Bs pass on their shit both through genetics but also through abusing and raping their own kids.

Yes. Cluster Bs pass on their shit both through genetics but also through abusing and raping their own kids.
I'd rather any potential be eliminated first then we'll address the behaviour that creates it.

I'd rather any potential be eliminated first then we'll address the behaviour that creates it.
As far as I read, psychopathy and bipolar seem to be genetic, but BPD and NPD are environmental and caused by abuse and negligence during infancy and early childhood. But sometimes there's commorbidity as well, it's a mess and most cluster B parents will produce a fucked up child in a way or another.

As far as I read, psychopathy and bipolar seem to be genetic, but BPD and NPD are environmental and caused by abuse and negligence during infancy and early childhood. But sometimes there's commorbidity as well, it's a mess and most cluster B parents will produce a fucked up child in a way or another.
So genetic predetermination & their behaviour is likely to mess with the kids View of reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back