Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Genetic inferiority + Self awareness = Pure torture

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
As if it's not enough to be bottom of the barrel genetic shit destined to be filtered off by natural selection, we have to be aware of that fact and live our futile existences regardless. Humanity is natures sick joke. When animals become too advanced and self reflective for their own good, causes unimaginable pain.

aspie rant over tbh

My genes are fine, it's just my environment that fugged me up......

It never began for us.

My genes are fine, it's just my environment that fugged me up......

yh, ur genes aren't good for the environment either. Being a currycel in the west is death. Ho did environment fuck you up, were you bullied?

My genetics aren't even human.

yh, ur genes aren't good for the environment either. Being a currycel in the west is death

I would've done just fine, even with white girls had I not broken my nose. I base this on white girls really liking me (but platonically, because I'm facially deformed) in high school.

life became ruined as soon as I visited Manlet threads on the bodybuilding forum

I would've done just fine, even with white girls had I not broken my nose. I base this on white girls really liking me (but platonically, because I'm facially deformed) in high school.

damn, you should get a rhino like oktupuskunt

life became ruined as soon as I visited Manlet threads on the bodybuilding forum
SAME OMFG. THATS how my blackpill journey started

damn, you should get a rhino like oktupuskunt

KEK @ Octopuscunt. I actually had one scheduled but backed out for a number of reasons, so I'm staying facially deformed. And it genuinely is my nose that ruins me. Whenever I obscure my nose, females actually notice me. I remember (I wrote a story about it) holding eye contact with a Stacy-lite for a couple of seconds when I obscured my nose. JFL at nosecels.

I'm sure @Allblueeeee can relate....

hes talking about breaking his nose (deviating his septum) causing him to mouthbreathe

I'm not a mouthbreather, my septum isn't really deviated either I think, it literally moved a few millimeters to the left. My nosetip now droops because of the second time I broke my nose. It leans to one or the other side as well, JFL, looks disgusting. And my right nostril is flared, so I more nostril show on the right side.

True, this is why literal retards actually have it easier than us.