Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genetically engineered catgirls - the cure for inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Let's try this again, since last time the post just vanished and i got no clarification on what happened.

So am i just a degenerate or does anybody else here hope they make this a real thing? Obviously it's going to get monitized because that's the world we live in.
Think for just a few seconds - you get the best of both worlds and none of the cons, partner/friend/pet all in one. With the emphasis on making her as human as possible obviously, these lifeforms would have the standard features of a catgirl - cat ears, tail and even some of the original cat's mentality(playfulness for example). She will love you simply for who you are and what you mean to her, not based on your looks or other things that would impede your chances with a regular human woman.
She always provides support, companionship and love and never talks down on you or makes fun of you.
What do you guys think?

A bullet between the eyes is a great solution to inceldom.

With the emphasis on making her as human as possible obviously,
The main flaw in your plan. Humans will always hate subhumans. Unless you just mean physically, in which case, sure. Doesn't even need to be 100%. Incels have been jacking off to Pokemon and My Little Pony characters for decades. Unfulfilled sexuality is plastic.

reddit moment

The main flaw in your plan. Humans will always hate subhumans. Unless you just mean physically, in which case, sure. Doesn't even need to be 100%. Incels have been jacking off to Pokemon and My Little Pony characters for decades. Unfulfilled sexuality is plastic.
Yea i meant physical atributes mostly. But i also said we take the best atributes from both and ditch the cons

Let's try this again, since last time the post just vanished and i got no clarification on what happened.

So am i just a degenerate or does anybody else here hope they make this a real thing? Obviously it's going to get monitized because that's the world we live in.
Think for just a few seconds - you get the best of both worlds and none of the cons, partner/friend/pet all in one. With the emphasis on making her as human as possible obviously, these lifeforms would have the standard features of a catgirl - cat ears, tail and even some of the original cat's mentality(playfulness for example). She will love you simply for who you are and what you mean to her, not based on your looks or other things that would impede your chances with a regular human woman.
She always provides support, companionship and love and never talks down on you or makes fun of you.
What do you guys think?
Not One Word

This is entirely possible if AI becomes advanced enough. If they just find a way to make ultra-realistic bodies then we good.