Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genghis Khan ordered that 4,000 Oirat girls were to be repeatedly raped by his soldiers and the girls' families were forced to watch.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
"He (Genghis Khan) ordered that 4,000 Oirat girls were to be repeatedly raped by his soldiers and that the girls' families were forced to watch. Two of the girls died, and the rest were distributed as sex slaves among the harem, merchant caravans, and the Mongol army."

Song that plays when you are an Oirat watching Genghis Khan and his massive army invade your land and rape thousands of foids

View: https://voca.ro/1n6Ne40mExti

Oirat is very strong in EU4

Praise Tengri

86cbee6gfmh71

thank you for your service pp183

not until russian chads show up
you can blob so fast and have so many vassal states and just completely demolish muscovy in no time especially if they're fighting poland

you can blob so fast and have so many vassal states and just completely demolish muscovy in no time especially if they're fighting poland
i thought you meant AI. yesterday my AI oirat took all of north china. good players will always eat ass especially if AI can do it

I only want one...

oirats are other steppe barbarian savages so who cares.

oirat males these days probably which they could get their hands on the ancient cuck footage of the incident to jerk off to.

Kill all sex havers (in Age of Empires 4)

and the cumskins in the west says mongol empire was gender equal and shit :feelshaha:

LOL, Based as FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back