Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Gengis khan should have massacred chinks and curries to prevent them from inceldom

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
They should have been. Wiped out completely to prevent anime ricewhores and freedom of speech in chink curry shitholes

isn't gengis khan a chink himself? his people are the same as ricecels but a bit thicker boned because they eat horse meat and narrow bone.

Instead he made millions more supposedly. But the only thing holding us back is cucked feminist society

Apparently, he wanted to be a lot more ruthless in his conquests, but this guy convinced him not and to tax conquered people rather than slaughter them:

Pretty blackpilling to read that Wikipedia article, all of those millions of people unironically could've been slaughtered if the one guy advocating for them to live wasn't a tallfag beardmaxxed voicemogger whose looks convinced everyone to listen to him.

This is shown in the well-known words spoken by Genghis Khan, when at the end of July, he met Yelü Chucai for the first time at Ordos in the Sāri Steppe (west of the great bend of the Kerulen River): "Liao and Jin have been enemies for generations; I have taken revenge for you." To which Yelü Chucai replied, "My father and grandfather have both respectfully served the Jin. How can I, as a subject and a son, be so insincere in heart as to consider my sovereign and my father as enemies?"
The Mongol is said to have been impressed by this frank reply, as well as by Yelü Chucai's looks (he was a very tall man with a magnificent beard reaching to his waist) and sonorous voice. He gave him the nickname "Urtu Saqal" (Long Beard) and placed him in his retinue as an adviser.
He did his best to convince the Mongols to tax rather than slaughter conquered peoples. In Grousset's Empire of the Steppes, it is reported that Ögedei would mock him, asking "Are you going to weep for the people again?". The wise chancellor had the great words to temper the Mongol practices, stating to Genghis Khan's son and successor to the throne, that while empires may be conquered on horseback, they could not be ruled on horseback. Yelü Chucai used his office to save other fellow Confucian scholars from punishment and mistreatment by Mongol rulers.[4] He also helped them gain offices as bureaucrats and tutors to the Mongol princes.[5]
In response to the tough resistance the Mongol army faced while trying to conquer the Jurchen Jin's southern capital of Kaifeng, some Mongol officers in high command recommended the complete razing of Kaifeng and the deaths of all its occupants. But Yelü Chucai convinced Genghis Khan to rule and tax the people, and make use of their extraordinary talents instead of killing all of them in order to further their own riches.[6] He was six-foot eight-inches tall and had a waist-length beard.

he would have beheaded you for giving him retarded advice