Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Genocide is needed! NOW!

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★
I live in a small rural village in souther germany and had to commute by train to the Main City of my State. Drving with car would be an hassle, cause hurr durr no parking spaces.

Public Transportation is filled with sexy little Zoomer foids in tight yoga pants , Turkcels, Niggers, curry reaking Currycels. 6´5 14 Year old Gigachads, and Disgusting Gypsies begging for money

Germany needs a new Genocide, Not now, Yesterday

D0a918f9be8dc4755e8b945105fec460d509a1774d1eeba72c8bfdc5f5cf89df

give me money

I live in a small rural village in souther germany and had to commute by train to the Main City of my State. Drving with car would be an hassle, cause hurr durr no parking spaces.

Public Transportation is filled with sexy little Zoomer foids in tight yoga pants , Turkcels, Niggers, curry reaking Currycels. 6´5 14 Year old Gigachads, and Disgusting Gypsies begging for money

View attachment 1076712
Germany Goodbye GIF by Team Coco

i think we (whtes) are done just dont know it yet. maybe nukes comes before we wiped out?

What the hell its over

LESS NIGGERS = BETTER WORLD
Crime and poverty would go down exceptionally and we won't have to hear,
'white people this and white people that" all the time.

Distance running events in Europe back in the 80´s were still dominated by whites.
Sad to see the state Germany is in.....Niggers nowadays representing Germany :lul: :feelsrope:

Distance running events in Europe back in the 80´s were still dominated by whites.
Sad to see the state Germany is in.....Niggers nowadays representing Germany :lul: :feelsrope:
have a look at our new miss germany, doesnt she look really Aryan?

Awdawd

View attachment 1076712
Too late there social treads are irresistible

have a look at our new miss germany, doesnt she look really Aryan?

View attachment 1084254
Not Aryan, but at least better than that Nigger from the previous pictures.
She looks like she could be from Southern parts of Italy, maybe Greece.
I am 100% Dutch, so also Germanic....
I personally don´t have a problem with other fellow European countries. Whether they are from the South or East, at least better than SandNiggers and Pure Niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back