Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gentleman, I present to you, the faces of IT

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
These are the people calling us "inkwels" online.

Attachments

• IT posters..jpeg
    IT posters..jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 332
Lmao it's funny because it's true :feelshaha:

Those are actually ANTIFA mugshots, so no. But IT has alot of sub 5 members. I mog a good bit of them.

Send these kike supporters into the showers of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Index

They need to shower more to fix their bad personalities. :feelsaww:

The average IT member is unironically much more dangerous than the average .is user.

Last edited:
Lmfao that’s the face of the revolution. Low self esteem rejects that only feel powerful as part of a destructive group sticking the middle finger to dad.

Lmfao that’s the face of the revolution. Low self esteem rejects that only feel powerful as part of a destructive group sticking the middle finger to dad.
Usually in a communist revolution, the people in favor of said revolution are the first ones to get gulag'ed.

See:
Cuba
USSR
Cambodia
etc etc

Overwhelmingly white, of course. Yet they call us racist. When ironically we actually have "muh diversity" and they are all white as paste :feelsseriously:

They are a disgusting specimen

They need the Pinochet treatment

I like crazy looking people!

They make me feel better about myself...

Usually in a communist revolution, the people in favor of said revolution are the first ones to get gulag'ed.

See:
Cuba
USSR
Cambodia
etc etc
Because their revolutionary spirit is a threat to the new ruling order. Provided the revolutionaries accomplished something. Does Anita accomplish anything? Seems like the media just turns a blind eye and let’s them throw tantrums. They threaten violence here and there but nothing on a really revolutionary scale. The second anybody starts shooting them their organization will disappear. The exist because of their opposition’s REFUSAL to use violence. Are there even any real revolutionaries anymore? Everyone and their mom is a weekend revolutionary, doing it as a conspicuous sign of morality and more or less recreationally as an outlet for built up hostility and deficit in power.

still it would be awesome to see them get lined up against a wall and shot

Last edited:
These are the people calling us "inkwels" online.
The girl in the lower left corner (last line, second from the left) looks like Kurtis Conner if he was trying to become a trans woman (or we could just say Kurtis Conner because he already looks like that)
5eba93471441925f2f588994

Most of them mog me tbh.

Those are actually ANTIFA mugshots, so no. But IT has alot of sub 5 members. I mog a good bit of them.
Same thing, they are both radical leftist cucks

They are so fucking ugly