Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gentlemen its Morocco -France up next. Get in here with your predictions.

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Up to now i predicted 2 out of 3 games corretcly. Nmaely, Franece-England and Argentina-Croatia. the only game i predicted falsley way Brazil-Croatia.

I predict France 2 - Morocco 0. Although I would love to see Morocco win, personally I think France will get the better of them. Still I am hoping for the underdog to kick French asses but France 2-0 for this one.

France 4 - Shitrocco 0

niggers will unfortunately annihilate the muzzies

Niggers Vs Niggers

sandniggers will win just to spite westerners that hate them

France is gonna rape. My prediction is 6-0

Realistically Nigger France will win over sandnigger Morocco but god I want them to win so finally a non-normie team can lift the cup, I just hate Mbappe and Messi so fucking much

Realistically Nigger France will win over sandnigger Morocco but god I want them to win so finally a non-normie team can lift the cup, I just hate Mbappe and Messi so fucking much
me too. i am hoping for an upset tonight. I really hope the underdog prevails.

Up to now i predicted 2 out of 3 games corretcly. Nmaely, Franece-England and Argentina-Croatia. the only game i predicted falsley way Brazil-Croatia.

I predict France 2 - Morocco 0. Although I would love to see Morocco win, personally I think France will get the better of them. Still I am hoping for the underdog to kick French asses but France 2-0 for this one.
you predicted nothing buddy boy

anyway just put 200 bucks on morocco, can get you 1200 if you win

no one will win and everyone will love each other (not gay)

you predicted nothing buddy boy

anyway just put 200 bucks on morocco, can get you 1200 if you win
I am broke. No money for betting

I agree. Reconquista when?
Reconquista is not possible here. Morocco already set Spain and Portugal packing. If I am not mistaken only a tiny part of modern France was conquered by the Moors back in the days. So not really part of the Reconquista per se.

Reconquista is not possible here. Morocco already set Spain and Portugal packing. If I am not mistaken only a tiny part of modern France was conquered by the Moors back in the days. So not really part of the Reconquista per se.
The Reconqquista was started by mainly French troops. I hope Morocco loses.

Holy shit you were right, 2-0 for france

Damn, first WC prediction here that’s right on the money, mang

FUCK OFF MOROCCO WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU FROG EATING RIFLE DROPPING COWARDS
Well at least Africans won this match. Hail Northern Maghreb!

Damn the French won