Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

George Floyd attempts to rape a foid in NYC (bystanders record n laugh did not intervene)

low inhib god

I heard the real story was that she's a prostitute and robbed him naked, hence why he's grabbing her.

I heard the real story was that she's a prostitute and robbed him naked, hence why he's grabbing her.
Same, it was not long ago I saw this video but ofc soyddit already changed the story to brainwash npcs

If he was White this would have had a solid month of coverage on all the major news networks and he'd get 30 years.

Same, it was not long ago I saw this video but ofc soyddit already changed the story to brainwash npcs
Yep, of course he was raping her. Women are never in the wrong! :soy:

If he was White this would have had a solid month of coverage on all the major news networks and he'd get 30 years.
50 years ago this black motherfucker will be dealing vigilante mobs.

PERSONALITYYY

Based camermancel for not doing anything to help the toilet. Toilet should self improve if it wants help. :feelsdevil:

50 years ago this black motherfucker will be dealing vigilante mobs.
He wuz jes lookin fer some spare change on duh floor...
on his way to take some keedz to bible study...

Def not a rapy, white teenagers would have been all over George Floyd trying to be heros. Obama was trying to contain her until help arrived. He was too dumb to realize no one will help a naked man in the street.

damn im getting posted on an incel forum :feelsUgh:

all noodles should be graped and beheaded in minecraft with rtx on

he dindu nuffin.

He just using his God given right to impregnate foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sorry I can't help you. I'm white therefore I would go to jail if I intervened and I would be accused by the women for helping.

Jfl at “vigilante mobs” imagine lynching some random ass nigger over a crackhead toilet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Peak simp :bluepill::soy: trait fuck these cocksuckers foid worshipping cunts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Most men have always been simps.

Don't help, just film.

Niggers gonna nig