Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

George Sodini (Poll question)

Was George Sodini involuntary celibate?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Prior to the shooting it had been 19 years since George Sodini had sex and he had sex around 60 times if I remember correctly (from his manifesto) So I have a poll question for you guys, do you see him as involuntary celibate, to me the obvious answer is yes since it was involuntary (against his will) that he was celibate (obstaining from sex)

Also a little fact: Elliot Rodger search history included "George Sodini"
Source: Santa Barbara County Sheriffs Office Investigative Summary
Fdsfs

never heard of him

He had the Looks, but not the Mind.

Should have gone ER on this "teacher" tbh

Last edited:
yes bro it drove him to insanity

He tried his hardest to get them, doing everything he had to do, was rich and successful,yet none wanted him

Sex 60 times?

100% fake-cel, maybe even Chad.

Wait he had sex 60 times, he sounds like a Chad tbhngl.

He would have probably seen himself as a born again virgin having sex 60 times and then all of a sudden never getting it in 19 years can cause some to go mental

I would be inclined to say yes if it wasn't for his lay count of 60

I always considered him incel. By defintion he is but I understand the reluctance to call him one over his lay count. Chad/normie converted to a mentalcel oldcel that had to endure years of isolation.

Should have gone ER on this "teacher" tbh

I know right they are paying money for such complete bullshit it´s like 5 minute abs or any other scam.

And look of the superiority of the girls when they all stand up and introduce each other it´s clear as day that the girls can get ANY of the men in that room if they wanted to just look how desired they are the same can´t be said about the men.

ThERe should be more men like him right now

19 years is long enough to be considered incel. Besides, the agepill is brutal.

The mods say you can start out not incel, but become incel over time.