Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel George SoyBush on US leaving Afghanistan: a "mistake," because he is afraid for the women and girls

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I’m afraid Afghan women and girls are going to suffer unspeakable harm… They are going to be left behind to be slaughtered by these very brutal people and it breaks my heart,” Bush told German broadcaster Deutsche Welle.

Asked whether he thought the withdrawal was a mistake, Bush replied: “Yes, I think it is.”

I’ve spent a lot of time with Afghan women and they’re scared. And I think about all the interpreters and people that help not only US troops but NATO troops,” he said.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Absolutely based. This is something to be celebrated. Women being scared, soy white men who can't do a damn thing about it. Long live the Taliban!

XD

If I were American I would choose Nathan Larson as president, fuck foids right fuck age cuckism
Images   2021 07 15T125050315

Of course fuckin cumskin from half the globe will cry about whores being scared.

Forget about the men who died for their country. That doesn't matter :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Straight up, any analysis of what these people do or say that doesn't start with 9/11 truth isn't going to hit the mark.

lmao what a cuck :feelskek:

death to pissrael and greater pissrael

Wait about 100, 200 years :feelsdevil:

Niggas don't understand that the military-industrial complex zog puppets literally use any excuse to justify their involvement in foreign countries.

Of course fuckin cumskin from half the globe will cry about whores being scared.

Forget about the men who died for their country. That doesn't matter :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Exactly. Great point. Muh weemun! Stupid cumskins.

oh nooooo not the womerinos

bu$h likes 2 things, oil and simping

That's some lame excuse, fuck this cuck warmonger and fuck the women in these shitholes, fuck the women in first world countries too.

Niggas don't understand that the military-industrial complex zog puppets literally use any excuse to justify their involvement in foreign countries.
Tbh These bastards forged a boat wreck to help Cuba in the war against Spain and then turned Cuba into a whorehouse

So much ''opression'' right? having to be loyal and not be a spoiled whore is ''opression'' apparently.

It's always nice when a war criminal pretends to care about the lives of others.

No one cares about 'privileged' men.

fuck you George Bush
fuck you Obama and your "wife" crying about those girls kidnapped by Boku Haram

Considering how much Redditcucks care about femoids in Afghanistan, you'd think they'd fly there themselves and fight the Taliban.

Oh wait.

Considering how much Redditcucks care about femoids in Afghanistan, you'd think they'd fly there themselves and fight the Taliban.

Oh wait.
Afghanistan has no national spirit. They can never be a strong stable nation without dictatorship.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Absolutely based. This is something to be celebrated. Women being scared, soy white men who can't do a damn thing about it. Long live the Taliban!
Noooooooooo, don’t you know we’re bombing Afghanistan to oblivion and controlling their poppy fields for the wahmem. :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Fuck America, I hope China nukes that shit hole and says it’s freeing blacks from oppression or something.

oh these poor women

what about afghan men? Fuck these ugly goatfuckers, they don't deserve a life anyways :feelsclown: