Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Georgia Inspector General: Female state government official faked multiple pregnancies to get paid leave

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Robin Folsom

This week, the Office of the Inspector General for the State of Georgia announced:
Robin Folsom, former Director of External Affairs for the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (GVRA), has been indicted by a Fulton County grand jury.

As Director of External Affairs, Folsom supervised GVRA's marketing and media communications. In October 2020, Folsom informed the human resources division that she was pregnant, and eventually announced that she had given birth in May 2021. GVRA leadership later received an email from an individual claiming to be the father of the child and stating that Folsom had been mandated several weeks of rest following the delivery. As a result, GVRA approved approximately seven weeks of paid FMLA leave that it otherwise would not have approved.

The femoid was caught after a coworker noticed that the lower part of her stomach was detached from her body; she had been wearing a fake baby bump: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
OIG’s investigation revealed that in March 2021, a co-worker observed the lower portion of Folsom’s stomach “come away” from her body and believed Folsom wore a fake pregnant stomach. In addition, Folsom allegedly sent pictures of her new baby to various GVRA employees, however, the pictures appeared to be inconsistent and depicted children with varying skin tones.

What's fucking funny is that paid parental leave exists at all. I mean, it's femoid privilege in a nutshell. Can't they just save up their paid vacation days if they plan ahead? Jesus fucking Christ.

According to the Washington Post, she faces a maximum of 25 years' imprisonment. Good.

Don't they need some document from the doctor? They believe every word foids say.:feelskek: Pure clownery.

Foids shouldn't be allowed in the workforce. :feelsjuice:

Can't they just save up their paid vacation days if they plan ahead?
No, that would require personal responsibility, one of many things foids lack. :feelsjuice:

Allowing women into the workforce was a really bad jewish idea anyways. Hopefully when The Gilead rises to power we can put a stop to all this nonsense.

lol @ paternal leave. So you fuck around, have creampies and orgasms, and then get a paid vacation while incels rot at work (and probably have to work double to cover for their absence too jfl honk honk). Sounds fair!

It gets worse though, at my workplace they started giving Chads a vacation too lmao, I shit you not. Longer than a month too. Life couldn't get any better for the sexhavers who won genetic lottery.

I start to hate every fucker and their stupid kids. Bunch of fucking parasites always leeching off someone and spread like a virus. Stupid liberals also reward them with an extra welfare checks for it too, those pieces of shit received an extra few thousands of dollars in stimulus while everyone else suffers from inflation.

Allowing women into the workforce was a really bad jewish idea anyways. Hopefully when The Gilead rises to power we can put a stop to all this nonsense.
:yes:

lol @ paternal leave. So you fuck around, have creampies and orgasms, and then get a paid vacation while incels rot at work (and probably have to work double to cover for their absence too jfl honk honk). Sounds fair!

It gets worse though, at my workplace they started giving Chads a vacation too lmao, I shit you not. Longer than a month too. Life couldn't get any better for the sexhavers who won genetic lottery.

I start to hate every fucker and their stupid kids. Bunch of fucking parasites always leeching off someone and spread like a virus. Stupid liberals also reward them with an extra welfare checks for it too, those pieces of shit received an extra few thousands of dollars in stimulus while everyone else suffers from inflation.
Yeah, why should I have to pay for other people, especially the vain, the stupid, the arrogant, the bullies, having sex and producing offspring? That's bullshit! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hope that bitch rots in jail (in vedio game).:feelsdevil::feelsdevil: