Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German Army (1935 - 1945) versus Russian Army (2024)

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
The Germany Army and it's officers and soldiers of WW2 have a fearsome reputation.

But all of that skill, discipline and planning is worth nothing against drones. Even the famous 6th Army would not have lasted a week against modern drones and anti-tank weapons.

My point is this; all that valour, courage, persistence, military prowess was and is actually worth nothing and pointless.

All those men puffing out their chest adorned with medals means nothing.

Imagine, you get the best training, best gear, best weapons and you die from $200 FPV drone.

Just be a robot
8301141cec7f4e25a6072cf3da124429 3451824198

Just be a nigger

1941-1945 Germany was lacking steel and oil plus there was a shortage of trucks (they were mostly using horses for transportation) and men (especially after failure of Stalingrad and Leningrad siege). While 2024 Russians have plenty of those resources so you can't compare both, Russia going to win this war this year they have all advantages while Ukraine has none (their manpower is on a brink of collapse).

Last edited:
Germany was lacking steel and oil plus there was a shortage of trucks (they were mostly using horses for transportation) and men (especially after failure of Stalingrad and Leningrad siege). While Russians have plenty of those resources so you can't compare both, Russia going to win this war this year they have all advantages while Ukraine has none (their manpower is on a brink of collapse).
What I'm getting at is the the WW2 German Army was peak military might and yet against the 2024 Russian Army it would have been destroyed in a couple of months.

All that vaunted military culture of the German Army means absolutely nothing. It never had any value, all that training, planning. All those major cities acting as hubs to supply the army, all worthless effort.

What I'm getting at is the the WW2 German Army was peak military might and yet against the 2024 Russian Army it would have been destroyed in a couple of months.
They couldn't even win against 1941-1945 Russians so ofc they would lose against 2024 Russian Army.
All that vaunted military culture of the German Army means absolutely nothing. It never had any value, all that training, planning. All those major cities acting as hubs to supply the army, all worthless effort.
True they should give up in 1941 and ask for peace treaty just own parts of France, Denmark, Norway and Poland instead they fought like morons and lost their lands to the enemy.

They couldn't even win against 1941-1945 Russians so ofc they would lose against 2024 Russian Army.
The German Army had a fearsome reputation. I think it lost against the Soviet Union because they did not focus all their forces against the drive to Moscow. Instead they had Army Groups South and North.

But I'm not say the Soviet Union would have lost. I've read that 90% of Nazi German state resources went to the Eastern Front.

What I'm getting at is all that effort that went into making the German Army such a mighty force is nothing against a drone army. The modern Russian Army are experts in drones and electronic warfare and would destroy the WW2 German Army in a couple of months easy.

To be honest I'm not even sure what I'm getting at. I feel like I'm on the cusp of an idea but I can't articulate it.

1941-1945 Germany was lacking steel and oil plus there was a shortage of trucks (they were mostly using horses for transportation) and men (especially after failure of Stalingrad and Leningrad siege). While 2024 Russians have plenty of those resources so you can't compare both, Russia going to win this war this year they have all advantages while Ukraine has none (their manpower is on a brink of collapse).
They conquered almost all Europe and still lacked resources? Plus Russia don't have that big population.

whitecels will get their legs blown off in a pointless war before disciplining their femoids

They conquered almost all Europe and still lacked resources?
Ofc he lacked those resources since he wanted to take over the world not just locally fight around Europe, You may not know but Hitler was fighting also in Africa that at the beginning he was winning but then he got his ass kicked by the British. Europe never had enough steel and oil and we suffer from lack of the oil and gas to this day (we still import it from Russia through the 3rd party markets just to avoid sanctions), that was the reason why he attacked the Soviets he lacked oil to fuel his vehicles and to produce them + ammo.
Plus Russia don't have that big population.
They had much higher population than Germany and they still do. They could sacrifice their own men just to win especially since they got Lend & Lease shit from Murricans, now imagine if Ukrainians would have much higher population to defend from the Ruskies that's the situation but roles were reversed and the attacker had way less men and also lacked crucial resources.
Dude you need to educate yourself at history you know nothing.

Ofc he lacked those resources since he wanted to take over the world not just locally fight around Europe, You may not know but Hitler was fighting also in Africa that at the beginning he was winning but then he got his ass kicked by the British. Europe never had enough steel and oil and we suffer from lack of the oil and gas to this day (we still import it from Russia through the 3rd party markets just to avoid sanctions), that was the reason why he attacked the Soviets he lacked oil to fuel his vehicles and to produce them + ammo.

They had much higher population than Germany and they still do. They could sacrifice their own men just to win especially since they got Lend & Lease shit from Murricans, now imagine if Ukrainians would have much higher population to defend from the Ruskies that's the situation but roles were reversed and the attacker had way less men and also lacked crucial resources.
Dude you need to educate yourself at history you know nothing.
By resources I meant human resources also. Hitler's and allies Europe had around 300 million if I'm not mistaken while Soviets had ~120 million when their Western parts were occupied.
Now Russia has 145 million population which is not big. Brazil, Nigeria and Pakistan has more than 200 million each other.

ww2 era armys would stand no chance against drones, satellites, modern missile/rocket etc systems, cyber warfare, electronic warfare etc

By resources I meant human resources also. Hitler's and allies Europe had around 300 million if I'm not mistaken while Soviets had ~120 million when their Western parts were occupied.
Now Russia has 145 million population which is not big. Brazil, Nigeria and Pakistan has more than 200 million each other.
Perhaps the 2024 Russian population would be half a billion by now if not for all their losses during the war.

Perhaps the 2024 Russian population would be half a billion by now if not for all their losses during the war.
Also losses during civil war and famines.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back