Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German article about us (Germancels get in here)

Erny

Erny

Germancel | 30 y.o. wizard
★★★
@LastGerman @ShadowTheEdgehog @Justice Bao @ThisLifeKillsMe
There is a new article about incels on a german news page. It is very interesting how much they try to portray us as Nazis. They are using every terrorist in the book, it doesn't matter to them that most of them had other motives for their attacks, they must be incels.
For example, they claim that that Stepan B. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halle_synagogue_shooting) was an incel. But he only tried to kill Jews in a synagogue, no matter what gender his victims were.

Some quotes:
"Most of the scene is very young, shy and tech-savvy. Between 16 and 21 years old, rarely over 24," says sociologist Veronika Kracher in an interview with ntv.de. "They are alone and have no girlfriend. They think they have missed important moments in life, like the first sex. And that, although it is entitled to them. Now they are looking for someone to blame. And the culprit is the modern woman."

The modern woman or "Stacy" - a popular collective term - is, according to the narrative, primarily interested only in her own wealth. She no longer has children because it is a hindrance in the race for good positions and financial independence. And if she gets involved with a man, then only if he is well-off and excellent looking, in other words, a real "Chad". This is also a collective term for the male enemy. And they are also keen on foreigners, the tenor says.

"The man is in the front line and in the fight for a new world order, because the survival of the white race is simply at stake. What right-wing extremism needs, therefore, are women who give birth to as many soldiers as possible, and this is something emancipated women simply do not do. That's how they become enemies that you have to fight," is how Schlaffer sums up the scene's world view.
<- Perfect framing: Incels = right-wing extremism that tries to save the white race. Too bad that incels are one of the most diverse groups out there. It doesn't make any sense.

This toxic alliance is an absolute minority, measured against around 4 billion Internet users worldwide. But the few who have radicalised themselves in the relevant forums have already done devastating things. And the parallels are frightening. Anders Breivik, Alek Minassian, Tobias R. from Hanau, Brenton Tarrant from New Zealand or Stephan B. from Halle. They were all incapable of building friendships and relationships with women. And they all became murderers or mass murderers. <-
Perfect framing again, just name all the terrorists, these were all incels, for sure.

magst du goregrind?

Am i there ?
They don't mention .co.
They' re basically writing about terrorists of the last few years and trying to turn(framing) them into Incels.

Nothing new here. It's an article we have read a 100 times before in angloid media. They try to frame incels as potential white nationalist terrorists again with the usual arguments.

Brenton Tarrant was never an incel right? Breivik did allegedly have trouble with girls - but it's all so long ago I cannot remember.

Last edited:
What I want to know is: who owns this website?

I can read some stuff here and there but not everything and I am a Dutchcel.
Brenton Tarrant was never an incel right?
Have you seen his face? Looks incel as heck.

I've never felt "entitled" to sex. But I have felt "entitled" for women to be honest and not shallow. Which i guess is an extremely misogynistic viewpoint.

I can read some stuff here and there but not everything and I am a Dutchcel.

Have you seen his face? Looks incel as heck.

I never cared very much about Tarrant, heard he was into fitness, was a personal trainer so just assumed he was sort of a (low tier) normie and not an autistic gymcel or anything like that. Googling now, I guess he wasn't very successful, if we can believe the Daily Mail.

I never cared very much about Tarrant, heard he was into fitness, was a personal trainer so just assumed he was sort of a (low tier) normie. Googling now, I guess he wasn't very successful, if we can believe the Daily Mail.

Dailysoy is not to be taken seriously but jfl at humanizing a white shooter, you'll never see an article like that for people that join Daesh.

It took me a short glance to spot three dog whistles Bolshevist media loves to use: rassistisch, rechtsextrem (far right), antisemitisch. They love to throw those words around.
No way in Hell am i going to read that garbage.

What I want to know is: who owns this website?
Conspiringhands

lets take a look at this:

Was die Incel-Szene so gefährlich macht

mmhmm

Ob Anders Breivik

oh shit

There is a new article about incels on a german news page. It is very interesting how much they try to portray us as Nazis. They are using every terrorist in the book, it doesn't matter to them that most of them had other motives for their attacks, they must be incels.
For example, they claim that that Stepan B. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halle_synagogue_shooting) was an incel. But he only tried to kill Jews in a synagogue, no matter what gender his victims were.

Some quotes:
"Most of the scene is very young, shy and tech-savvy. Between 16 and 21 years old, rarely over 24," says sociologist Veronika Kracher in an interview with ntv.de. "They are alone and have no girlfriend. They think they have missed important moments in life, like the first sex. And that, although it is entitled to them. Now they are looking for someone to blame. And the culprit is the modern woman."

The modern woman or "Stacy" - a popular collective term - is, according to the narrative, primarily interested only in her own wealth. She no longer has children because it is a hindrance in the race for good positions and financial independence. And if she gets involved with a man, then only if he is well-off and excellent looking, in other words, a real "Chad". This is also a collective term for the male enemy. And they are also keen on foreigners, the tenor says.

"The man is in the front line and in the fight for a new world order, because the survival of the white race is simply at stake. What right-wing extremism needs, therefore, are women who give birth to as many soldiers as possible, and this is something emancipated women simply do not do. That's how they become enemies that you have to fight," is how Schlaffer sums up the scene's world view.
<- Perfect framing: Incels = right-wing extremism that tries to save the white race. Too bad that incels are one of the most diverse groups out there. It doesn't make any sense.

This toxic alliance is an absolute minority, measured against around 4 billion Internet users worldwide. But the few who have radicalised themselves in the relevant forums have already done devastating things. And the parallels are frightening. Anders Breivik, Alek Minassian, Tobias R. from Hanau, Brenton Tarrant from New Zealand or Stephan B. from Halle. They were all incapable of building friendships and relationships with women. And they all became murderers or mass murderers. <- Perfect framing again, just name all the terrorists, these were all incels, for sure.

So, they just use the word incel now and they actually replaced it with rightwing people.

It took me a short glance to spot three dog whistles Bolshevist media loves to use: rassistisch, rechtsextrem (far right), antisemitisch. They love to throw those words around.
No way in Hell am i going to read that garbage.

The only they they can do, is to use keywords and nothing more.

Fucken Nazi racycits, denying POC can be Incel.

Really though these companies are racist as fuck, and piss me off. They have racist advertisements with BMW cars, soccer and hala stuff just because someone has an ethnic name. These companies and social justice group pretty much tells POC to sit down and shut up while they fight for our "rights". They think they know better about how they feel then us which pretty much calling us stupid chimps.

Also IT does not respect our ethnic culture to fuck teenage girls, legally like in our country. I think they should ban all these white racists off reddit.
FU

Some quotes:

This toxic alliance is an absolute minority, measured against around 4 billion Internet users worldwide. But the few who have radicalised themselves in the relevant forums have already done devastating things. And the parallels are frightening. Anders Breivik, Alek Minassian, Tobias R. from Hanau, Brenton Tarrant from New Zealand or Stephan B. from Halle. They were all incapable of building friendships and relationships with women. And they all became murderers or mass murderers. <- Perfect framing again, just name all the terrorists, these were all incels, for sure.
The Incel "scientist" Veronika Kracher, whom n-tv talked to, is a radical Leftie, so this told equation Incels==right wing terrorism is explainable.

Veronika firecracker
Veronika Kracher, born in Munich in 1990, is concerned with the Incel subculture, the old right, image boards like 4chan and right-wing terrorism - somebody has to do it. Further research focuses on feminism and patriarchal criticism, anti-Semitism, literary theory and pop culture. Regular publications in "konkret", "Jungle World", "Neues Deutschland" and "Antifaschistisches Infoblatt", among others. When she's not digging through the swamps of toxic online cultures, she watches horror movies, reads novels by Gisela Elsner, plays video and pen-and-paper role-plays, attends post-punk concerts and drinks wine.
Must be a fest for her, to mingle all the evil together.

Same with the other "expert" Melanie Hermann. A woman from leftist antifascist Amadeu-Antonio-foundation
Fucken Nazi racycits, denying POC can be Incel.
They don't. At least in one sentence they tell a different story.

In Pakistan und Indien hetzen sie auf 4chan gegen Frauen, die nur hellhäutige Männer wollen, in anderen Ländern lassen weiße anderen schwarzen Männern ihren Hass spüren, weil die mit ihrer angeblichen Triebhaftigkeit weiße Frauen beeindrucken.

But it isn't so different, because it is too only: Incel == racists.

Last edited:
The Incel "scientist" Veronika Kracher, whom n-tv talked to, is a radical Leftie, so this told equation Incels==right wing terrorism is explainable.

Must be a fest for her, to mingle all the evil together.

Same with the other "expert" Melanie Hermann. A woman from leftist antifascist Amadeu-Antonio-foundation

They don't. At least in one sentence they tell a different story.

But it isn't so different, because it is too only: Incel == racists.
Anette Kahana is chief of the Amadeus Antonio foundation.

She spent her years in the DDR working for the Stasi...

Anette Kahana is chief of the Amadeus Antonio foundation.

She spent her years in the DDR working for the Stasi...
I don't think with such personal history they should be excluded from reputable society for whole life, but their work and agendas should be taken cautious.

One JFL sentence from the article
There are the Incels, the extreme right, the conspiracy phantoms of the White, Red and Blackpill movement, the nationalists, the anti-Semites and so on.

Maybe because of some older German flags they think about all day long, the picture of evil can't be complete without white next to the red and the black.

Brainless.

Breivik was not incel. Tarrant was not incel.

Hating women doesn't equal being an Incel. Every incel hates women but not every woman hater is Incel.

Brainless.

Breivik was not incel. Tarrant was not incel.

Hating women doesn't equal being an Incel. Every incel hates women but not every woman hater is Incel.
Remember when our media blamed the "muh Nazis" for literally everything bad in the world?
We are slowly taking over that spot, but it's even worse, since they also claim now that all these Nazi terrorists were incels.

Remember when our media blamed the "muh Nazis" for literally everything bad in the world?
We are slowly taking over that spot, but it's even worse, since they also claim now that all these Nazi terrorists were incels.
Remember when they described gamers as fat ugly NEETs on RTL

journos never touch the JBW stuff

Remember when they described gamers as fat ugly NEETs on RTL
I remember even made a GIF from that scene were the ugly weird guy got a stare of disgust from the moderator whore and posted it on lookism lol

Most retarded article ever. Breivik and Tarrant were not incel and their attacks had other motives even if they were concerned about the demogråphics.