Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German cucks not willing to defend USA in case of an invasion.

Nah, no problem, I like sharing this perspective on the topic:feelsokman:.

As far as that specific topic (lived experiences of people growing up in those countries) is concerned, yeah. I don't really have a better way to learn about that than reading/watching people from those countries share their experiences.

As far as everything else (e.g. the Russian government and its propagandists reeing about the countries they used to rule over, including my own, deciding to join a different club and demanding we be thrown out against our will so they can force us to be their serfs again) that's just me seeing the statements they made and making my own opinion on that based on that:feelsjuice:.
Many EE countries have no problems to be US or German serfs. Also if anything under Russian/Soviet rule was horrible, how the countries population managed to grow?
I remember at some point Romanian population was more than 24 million, now it's 19 million. One could think that Integration in EU and NATO could bring unseen prosperity and growth of population.

Many EE countries have no problems to be US or German serfs.
US and Germany can be quite annoying, but they can ultimately be dealt with easily. Not to mention that as their influence in the world is lessening, they are becoming ever more easier to deal with, especially thanks to the increasing option of alternatives like China and so on.

Also if anything under Russian/Soviet rule was horrible, how the countries population managed to grow?
I remember at some point Romanian population was more than 24 million, now it's 19 million. One could think that Integration in EU and NATO could bring unseen prosperity and growth of population.
That's actually a really interesting subject, which I'm going to write a few paragraphs about because I love to talk about this:feelshaha:. The thing is, while all of EE had quite comfortable population growth throughout most of the Soviet domination, a lot of that was because of already baked in growth since, given how poor and underdeveloped those countries were, they averaged some 3 children per woman in 1950s. Looking at the fertility rates and how they changed over the years, they've actually been falling all throughout the Communist era.

For example, here's Romania, Bulgaria and Poland:

Romania19502102
Bulgaria19502102
Poland19502102

Meanwhile, as much as the transition from communism to capitalism has tanked the fertility rates in the region, they've been decently recovering, to the point that, to bring up the stand-out example, Czechia's fertility rate grew by more than 50% in a generation, to the point that it now has one of the very highest fertility rates in Europe, with the rest of region following at their own paces.

FertilityRate
FertilityRateChange
FertilityRateChangeGraphs

Won't lie, I'm not sure if you'd see it the same way, but personally, as a Slavcel, this article is one of the best whitepills I've seen in a long time:whitepill::whitepill::feelzez::feelsahh:.

Germany based for the first time in a very long time. Fuck USA and fuck NATO! Germany should join Russia and China and the other based countries. The Americans can keep all their gay buttsex and child mutilating and their unconditional love of the Negro.