Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German foids welcome Afghan migrant into home, ends predictably

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Would’ve tagged this as news but it’s pure JFLfuel

You get what you fucking deserve, leftist foid trash! :society:

Just welcome ethnic Chad theory.

I will never understand how the leftist mind works. How can any human be this devoid of reality

I will never understand how the leftist mind works. How can any human be this devoid of reality
They never go beyond their leftist media so i doubt they're even aware of their reality :feelshaha:

Just invite rapefugees to your home theory

deserved why are white people like this? they used to own the world now accept rapefugees in their house

These foids spend some much time convincing themselves that Muslim sandniggers are just victims of evil racists, that they have become completely blind and lost all survival instincts, the grooming gangs in the UK just prove all that foids have below 70 IQ

Strange, there's no mention of the father? Did they leave him out of the reporting or something? Anyway, the father should have prevented this.

All leftists should be receptive to hosting refugees like this. And they are very gracious for doing so.

Another safe home :lul:

based cumwhore got what she deserved

I hope the 16 year old and her mother make a full and healthy recovery.

Attachments

• Police-attack.jpeg
    Police-attack.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 45
You underestimate the effect of brainwashing. It can work on the smartest and most strong-willed of people. It's extremely insidious, because people will deny their own experiences in favor of what they've been led to believe.

free him he dindu nuffin

The stupid bitches should be sent to Afghanistan along with the sand nigger

deserved why are white people like this? they used to own the world now accept rapefugees in their house
Yeah they’ve really had a miserable fall from grace. Especially considering how Germany has been dealing with refugee stabbings, rapes, etc. for almost a decade at this point idk how tf these bitches thought it was a good idea :feelshaha:

Strange, there's no mention of the father? Did they leave him out of the reporting or something? Anyway, the father should have prevented this.

All leftists should be receptive to hosting refugees like this. And they are very gracious for doing so.
Have a feeling it’s probably a fatherless household

If his skin is brown, bad shit is going down

They're actually fucking insane if you talk to them irl. Completely brain dead.

Agreed. I can't respect them anymore. They're so mentally ill and cucked. Words can't even explain it. I see many places have deteriorated because of how weak whites have become. And I can't go to any other nation because they're all shitholes in different ways instead.

Scam planet

Yeah, most likely mom wanted to fuck him, why would anyone invite over dinner an complete stranger.
My mother is one of the idiots who does that ,she was saying oh we should give our homes for free for the immigrants !!!

She’s such a fucking idiot

My mother is one of the idiots who does that ,she was saying oh we should give our homes for free for the immigrants !!!

Holy fuck, you have my condolences.

You underestimate the effect of brainwashing. It can work on the smartest and most strong-willed of people. It's extremely insidious, because people will deny their own experiences in favor of what they've been led to believe.
Only idiots like you believe this

Holy fuck, you have my condolences.
Yeah ,that’s why she was beaten by literally every male member of our family lol

She’s such an idiot and actually thinks her male “friends” are nice people

She did a lot of stupid and bad shit to our family like this

I would only let jb Ukrainian foids stay at my house tbh.

This is what happens when you've been told all your life that everyone is the same. They will see that these people come from shitholes and believe that if they are given first world conditions that they will become just like them. Not understanding that their own mentality and abilities turned those places into shitholes to begin with.

I live rent-free in your head, you fucking cockroach. You keep following me around and trying to shit talk. Sad shit tbh. :lul:
Just kys already little bitch

This is what happens when you've been told all your life that everyone is the same. They will see that these people come from shitholes and believe that if they are given first world conditions that they will become just like them. Not understanding that their own mentality and abilities turned those places into shitholes to begin with.
Nice comment

Complete idiot, never give anyone anything for free, most likely they will stab you in the back.

I would only let jb Ukrainian foids stay at my house tbh.
What if she runs around in your house wearing little to nothing and showing her tight ass and perky breasts?

What if she runs around in your house wearing little to nothing and showing her tight ass and perky breasts?
Ofc she has to pay for her stay in some way.

Leftists/liberals are idealists. They think of the world is just like how they would like it to be (ideally) in their head... not how the world actually is.

And I say we should give our bullets for free in migrants heads!

Never say no to a man, especially a violent ethnic :feelsthink: