Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Germany is overrun by ethnics

EsIstVorbei

EsIstVorbei

Self-banned
-
Just go into the city center at night and its 60% ethnics atleast, probably more tbh

Everyone knows this

Which city center lol

Wir haben verloren.

thankfully, i live in a racially monogamous country that bully minorities

Hitler is crying in his grave.

I see white Chads living their best live there all the time, never see the bullying
because they're rich and obviously CHADs.
money is the only sign or statue so no one is going to bully them.
but rich arab dudes have infinite power and use other minorities like east asians, indians and pakistanis as cheap labor.

germany should just make some caste system so they get cheap labor from minorities but also keep them on the line.

but rich arab dudes have infinite power and use other minorities like east asians, indians and pakistanis as cheap labor.
They don't use East Asians
You will not see a Chinese, Korean or Japanese doing the same shitty manual labour work as the South Asians in the Gulf States tbh

They don't use East Asians
You will not see a Chinese, Korean or Japanese doing the same shitty manual labour work as the South Asians in the Gulf States tbh
didn't mean shitty labor but mostly STEM.

Just go into the city center at night and its 60% ethnics atleast, probably more tbh

HMM i wonder whos bringing all these invaders to europe.

Attachments

• IMG_3968.MP4
    15.6 MB
didn't mean shitty labor but mostly STEM.
If that's the case then add white people to the list, they love importing Europeans and Americans to work on engineering projects in there.

The same is happening in smaller cities like Karlsruhe all Germany is flooded with ethnics that make 10 kids

That shit annoys old money Chads but as a dirty incel I feel at home
It’s an absolute nightmare to anyone who isn’t living there (though Berlin is also pretty bad). You’re just used to the insanity.

It’s an absolute nightmare to anyone who isn’t living there (though Berlin is also pretty bad). You’re just used to the insanity.
Guess you are correct jfl, only good thing for me is all the brothels, its pretty much a shithole tbh.

Guess you are correct jfl, only good thing for me is all the brothels, its pretty much a shithole tbh.
Germans are lucky to have legal and regulated prostitution. It makes a huge difference, even if you don’t go to hookers, but the possibility is always there and this is comforting.

WE NEED TOTAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION

Jews got their revenge