Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Get a load of that Personality

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Screenshot 20180327 154725

Its Over

ahh the good old atomic blackpill

Female: Hey, when I was seven I stole a gumball from my corner store and felt guilty about it for years!! I guess that makes us equally as evil?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN !!?~????????? HOW DOES raping a child 3 times = stealing gumball from a store

Wow, great personality.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN !!?~????????? HOW DOES raping a child 3 times = stealing gumball from a store
It's fesnail humor. But to be fair, the bio is probably edited. Look, fesnails on tinder are retarded as f-ck, I get that, but equating kiddie rape to stealing a gumball? Highly doubt it.

It's fesnail humor. But to be fair, the bio is probably edited. Look, fesnails on tinder are retarded as f-ck, I get that, but equating kiddie rape to stealing a gumball? Highly doubt it.
lol yea has to be a joke

I hate that girly vacant expression a lot of male models make with their face. Don't know what women see in it.

If I was Chad, I'd put roasties in their place. Just ghost all of those degenerate whores.
just clicked on the spoiler in your sig :feelswow: i see girls like that in my campus a lot

Hes obviously got some kind of industrial power shower in his house.

I want to see this taken to ridiculous levels. Where is this guy but HIV positive and hardcore into bestiality? I'd like to see him convincing stacies to nosh off his dog before he will touch them.

Should i run the chad pedophile game ?

>fesnail

Lol

just clicked on the spoiler in your sig :feelswow: i see girls like that in my campus a lot
Really?! She's Moroccan but I have seen zero girls like that here, and I actually live in a country with lots of Moroccans. Where do you live?

Really?! She's Moroccan but I have seen zero girls like that here, and I actually live in a country with lots of Moroccans. Where do you live?
Oh I didn't know she was specifically Moroccan, but there are a huge amount of ethnics /brown people here.

I live in the US in a big city....probably the most diverse city and district in the country

Oh I didn't know she was specifically Moroccan, but there are a huge amount of ethnics /brown people here.

I live in the US in a big city....probably the most diverse city and district in the country
She's @Incel_Dikshit's kind, but trust me the average Moroccan girl - while pretty, in my humble opinion - look whiter. She's probably an Arab Moroccan rather than a Berber (there's usually Berbers here).

Haven't seen this before...

Thx for this high IQ repost.

Ahh the good 'ol Ray Per experiment. This is babby's first blackpill.

She's @Incel_Dikshit's kind, but trust me the average Moroccan girl - while pretty, in my humble opinion - look whiter. She's probably an Arab Moroccan rather than a Berber (there's usually Berbers here).
if only if they would go for us :feelsbadman:

if only if they would go for us :feelsbadman:
PM me your pics? Turkish girls are the worst (@Allblueeeee REEEEEE) I have had zero pleasant experiences with Turkish girls ever since I became a teenager.

PM me your pics? Turkish girls are the worst (@Allblueeeee REEEEEE) I have had zero pleasant experiences with Turkish girls ever since I became a teenager.
i hate cameras, i am not photogenic and have only taken like 1 selfie in my life which was required for a proof of admission to an exam.
if you want to get a sense of what i look like, I have the same hairstyle and almost the same facial harmony as this guy (but my eyebrows are connected and nose is larger. I am also underweight. My skin might be slightly darker
mr_bean_edit_3171783b.jpg

i hate cameras, i am not photogenic and have only taken like 1 selfie in my life which was required for a proof of admission to an exam.
if you want to get a sense of what i look like, I have the same hairstyle and almost the same facial harmony as this guy (but my eyebrows are connected and nose is larger. I am also underweight.
mr_bean_edit_3171783b.jpg

I hate cameras too, I'm the opposite of photogenic as well. I do have a few selfies but that is for me to realize how ugly I am because of one features (my nose). Why don't you get rid of your unibrow? My nose is so ugly, bro, I hate it. I can't even anglefraud, JFL.

>Convicted three times for rape of a child

>Maybe if I fuck some of you sluts I'll stop wanting to be with kids

He's such a nice guy.

I hate cameras too, I'm the opposite of photogenic as well. I do have a few selfies but that is for me to realize how ugly I am because of one features (my nose). Why don't you get rid of your unibrow? My nose is so ugly, bro, I hate it. I can't even anglefraud, JFL.
I actually want to get rid of it, i was in fact bullied for it a couple times in middle school. In college no one seems to care, but I still want to get rid of it. The problem is that I shaved it off one time and my parents gave me a lecture "you shouldn't alter your appearance", they are like that.

I will buy some tweezers and gradually pluck them off or maybe wax when I move out

I actually want to get rid of it, i was in fact bullied for it a couple times in middle school. In college no one seems to care, but I still want to get rid of it. The problem is that I shaved it off one time and my parents gave me a lecture "you shouldn't alter your appearance", they are like that.

I will buy some tweezers and gradually pluck them off or maybe wax when I move out
Don't worry bro, it's completely normal to get rid of your uni brow. When I was in high school, another guy told me he does it and that it's normal to do so. Tell them that Islamically speaking (which I assume your parents are) that it is permissible for men to remove their unibrow because it's not considered to be a part of their actual eyebrows according to fatwas.

Don't worry bro, it's completely normal to get rid of your uni brow. When I was in high school, another guy told me he does it and that it's normal to do so. Tell them that Islamically speaking (which I assume your parents are) that it is permissible for men to remove their unibrow because it's not considered to be a part of their actual eyebrows according to fatwas.
yea i'm gonna do it soon. also what about the actual eyebrows (mine are pretty thick), can we touch those? Check out the pic of the guy I posted earlier. can I straighten those arches?

classic atomic blackpill