Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Get ready to RAGE! Foid recreates our iconic hero's scene

eh.. heath ledger joker was still the best

Oh god that was cringe

getting inside my saints row 6 copeter and shooting her down online

Women can never pull off this edgy fuck society bullshit, the same with attractive men. It's not coincidence the actor was made uglier to appear in the movie on purpose. The actor had to lose 52 lbs or 23.5 kg to appear uglier.

4eb6fb70-2f2d-11ea-affa-65578b4be800

Women can never pull off this edgy fuck society bullshit
Exactly and when they try, it ends up being extremely cringy, which is also why I don't understand the obsession with "muh big titty goth emo gf" bs

Crazy how she wasnt half naked doing it.

Why does she sound like a dude in the end? probably a tranny

Didn’t click

Crazy how she wasnt half naked doing it.

Came here to say this, this isn't even the first time this has happened, it was immediately a huge meme after the movie released.

Came here to say this, this isn't even the first time this has happened, it was immediately a huge meme after the movie released.

View attachment 557938
Fefails always hop on whats trending like the mindless sheep that they are. If you can manage to get a Mein Kampf tv adaptation trending, (((they wont let it happen))). Youll start seeing nazi foids everywhere. :lul:

Exactly and when they try, it ends up being extremely cringy, which is also why I don't understand the obsession with "muh big titty goth emo gf" bs
Guys are soys with fantasies about alternative chicks being different than stacies. They think that because a woman dresses in dark colors that she's not a normie whore. :soy::soy::soy: Meanwhile it's just a stacy with a makeover :foidSoy:

Guys are soys with fantasies about alternative chicks being different than stacies. They think that because a woman dresses in dark colors that she's not a normie whore. :soy::soy::soy: Meanwhile it's just a stacy with a makeover :foidSoy:
Most of them hardly pass as beckies tbh and my standards for beckies are low af
But I agree with your point

Disgusting and cringe.

btw i didn't watched it:feelsUgh:

She doesn’t have any power behind her movements at all. Extremely cringe.