Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get rich with Clauneck

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Would you contact a demon if you knew they could make you rich?

• Total voters
What if I don't wanna give blood?
It depends on the demon. They are individuals, with distict personalities. They can drain your life force. I heard a story about Duke Bune. Bune is one of the nicest, friendliest demons. He looks like a cute little dog with wings.
Download 21
Some guy asked Bune to kill someone for him. He laid out an expensive steak, wine, cigars, and his blood, but Bune wanted more blood. Duke Bune possessed the guy, and made him cut himself. He lost a quarter of his blood. Then Duke Bune raped him. That's what the nicest demon will do to you if you don't provide enough blood. Someone like Azazel,
Download 22

The least friendly demon would do much worse to you. I don't even want to imagine what he would do. I dont want to bring him into my life. Your inceldom, every bad thing you experienced, bullying, parental abuse, is nothing compared to things Azazel would do to you, and thats a massive understatment. He'll make you wish you where an incel. Just give them a few drops of your blood. Use a diabetic lancet. There services aren't free.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back