Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting a job at mcdonalds was the worst decision I ever made

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Back when I used to work there, I made a bunch of threads venting about how fucking awful it was. I quit, which has made my life better, but now I'm facing the consequences of my actions. I can never go back to that mcdonalds again, because I'm too high inhib to see their faces after what I pulled. (Walked out during my shift). This mcdonald's is less than 10 minutes away from where I live, and the next closest one is like 30 fucking minutes away. Fast food is a major part of my diet, and now I have to settle for fucking burger king because Wendy's is expensive as fuck. Fuck this shit. Burger king nuggets and fries are shit-tier while mcdonalds nuggets and fries are god-tier. Worst decision I've ever made.

as an incel why work at a customer oriented job?

an incel can work only with informatic

Learn to cook and do your own burgers.

Even if you do work at MC’s again at another location, they can pull up from the other area that you walked out I think.

Work for Wendy’s or BK

Learn to cook and do your own burgers.
I've tried, but nothing I make even comes close to the taste of mcdonald's burgers. Also my grill sucks
Even if you do work at MC’s again at another location, they can pull up from the other area that you walked out I think.

Work for Wendy’s or BK
Oh, I am never getting another job at a fast food joint again lmao. But yeah they could, which is why I won't use them as a reference.

Well then this is a good opportunity to stop eating that trash.

Try pizza delivery. 2x earnings w/tips, less work and other benefits.

Those jobs have a very high turnover rate, just wait a few months and all your old co workers will have moved on.

Also walking out on your shift is VERY common in entry level jobs. I've seen it happen many times