Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ghostcel

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
★★★★★
Society understandably brainwashes you to believe things that will benefit it. Men have always been the ones most likely to die for society because we cannot make children (slaves). We are disposable entities.
Men especially have been conditioned to believe in ethereal ideas like goodness and justice, so we choose to be meat for the grinder. Men are stronger physically than women and are workhorses, so the demand for our subservience is high. Society made laws so the strongest among us wouldn’t overtake the weak, which usually ends in “injustice”. Another lie.

The lie I would like to talk about is the need for others. Society perpetuates the nonsense that humans are social creatures, which it supports because there wouldn’t be a society if we weren’t. More brainwashing. A man doesn’t need a society he creates by spilling his own blood! The men in this society are retreating from a world that would rather see them die. The fear of being alone is a culturally conditioned attribute.

I had no chance with a woman since birth and I kept living and saw I had no real friends. The people I have met have all brought me down. I have been staying alone as much as possible and my health is improving because of it. I decided to go ghost. I go to my jobs and limit all interactions with others. Outside of work I only talk to employees at checkout. I talk to family at least once a month to limit suspicion. I wear dark clothing and don’t move during daylight. I change burner phones often. I’m homeless because roommates will only hurt me. I stay far away from people, deep in the woods, in my spare time. I am doing whatever I can to stay untraceable. Even brushing away my footprints.

I have only seen improvements in my mental and physical health since I decided to ghost. Nature is indifferent. It doesn’t care how ugly you are, or if you’re starving to death.
It’s more fair to us losers and freaks than society is.

Off I go to cast curses in the woods I guess.

Last edited:
Some people are made for that kind of life. You're doing God's work.

Some people are made for that kind of life. You're doing God's work.
That’s the nicest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Thank you.