Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based giga based sands giving currycel bengali free gold after getting harassed by normfaggots in twittard

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ADuShC-fk

there are other sandcels who gave him honey, rice and iphone 7 and a galaxy android as an apology for getting humiliated by normtards. I wish that currycel can cope with the best. All trucels deserve kindness. He deserves free gifts after what fucking nature has done to him, also fuck twitter too stupid degenerate normiefaggot platform.

@currycel⁰ @Jotogo @Fallenleaves

They probably make in a day what he does in a year, tbh, he deserves more. Never began for curries who immigrate to the ME thinking they'll be treated as fellow equal ethnics, especially the Muslim ones. :feelsohgod:

They probably make in a day what he does in a year, tbh, he deserves more. Never began for curries who immigrate to the ME thinking they'll be treated as fellow equal ethnics, especially the Muslim ones. :feelsohgod:
that's the way of this scumbag world there's always this hierarchy bullshit in every system. Only solution is to nuke everyone.

Curries are so subhuman, literally get insulted everywhere

@CurryCoper

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Based tho
every currycel deserves gold for reparations, I don't get why cucks think worthless pigskin cumdumpsters deserve money while actual trucels who are suffering don't get anything fuck this clown world.

He deserves to fuck the reporter

NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MORE FREE SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back