Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga blackcel trait; your name is way blacker than your personality

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Do any other blackcels here have an extremely black name that doesn’t fit their personality at all? With my personality you’d think my name was Caleb or something and that I come from a really nice neighborhood.

Which for some reason that’s an insult in the black community. Like wow, imagine having a potential future worth living and loving parents that worked hard for what they have and don’t have to commit petty crimes to make ends meet, what a loser right? Man black culture is so dumb.

Do any other blackcels here have an extremely black name that doesn’t fit their personality at all? With my personality you’d think my name was Caleb or something and that I come from a really nice neighborhood.

Which for some reason that’s an insult in the black community. Like wow, imagine having a potential future worth living and loving parents that worked hard for what they have and don’t have to commit petty crimes to make ends meet, what a loser right? Man black culture is so dumb.
over for jamalcels.

Some one said my name sounds like a Chinese rapper

tarquavius washington the third

No I have a pretty white name. All though my mom did think of naming me nikoma or something which sounds pretty thugish to me

My name is blue.

Laquarious Teshawn Ovuvuevuevue onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas Jenkins the 69th.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back