Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga incel trait: can't go ER because you know people would make fun of you online.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Even if you're low profile they would find old pictures of you and make fun of you for all eternity, maybe you would even become a meme like Patrick Crusius.
The bullying never ends when you're ugly.

Even if you're low profile they would find old pictures of you and make fun of you for all eternity, maybe you would even become a meme like Patrick Crusius.
i am already a meme online i dont give two fucks. im not going ER though.

I don't care, they need to pay

Why would I care if I’m dead? ER is the best solution for being an incel if you have the balls for it

Who cares people always make fun of ers

This guy thinks eric and dylan would care that some f@gs would make fun of them on the internet lol
They knew no one would make fun of them and would worship them instead. All because they're average looking.

They knew no one would make fun of them and would worship them instead. All because they're average looking.
Dylan isnt average people made fun of his appearance thats why he snapped @ItsovERfucks

He's LTN in my opinion
Yeah so thats below average bordering subhuman and eric was mtn facially but short and people made fun of him too people who say they werent bullied are bs even the teachers hated them