Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giga-simp, giga rich-fag Drake showers strippers with $1M cash

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
very hard life indeed

and most of the strippers were probably sheboons with 30 babies which the goverment pays for their shit with your taxes :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The link is broken

You need to have near top tier money to pull that off.
Yep. A middle class income or even a low six figure salary is no longer good enough for that.

Normies, consumerism and capitalism enable this, how do you think he got that one mil to begin with?

Normies, consumerism and capitalism enable this, how do you think he got that one mil to begin with?
"singing" into a mic like a monkey and having millions of brainless foids and faggots listen to him and buy his albums and tickets.

"singing" into a mic like a monkey and having millions of brainless foids and faggots listen to him and buy his albums and tickets.
Then investing that money for super profits

drake would be working as a janitor if there was no ghost writer.

Life is a joke. Crazy that you have this going on while others are suffering with absolutely no end in sight. Fuck drake and anyone who supports this.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rich people are fucked in the head :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What a pathetic nigger simp :feelsree:

Imagine being this nigga, he doesn't even have to worry about being a non-chad, call me a coper, but with that kind of status you literally can fuck New gigastacies everyday. The SocialStatuspill destroyed me:feelsrope:

This nigger probably thinks that this was a masculine move: "Ayo ugabuga, I just spent 1mil on dem hoes".

Wir müssen sie aufessen.

What the hell are you krauts talking about?

fucking shit can maybe donate it to the dead people's familty if hes such a nice man fuckkng hypocrite he should be ripped apart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back