Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Giga train disaster kills 300+ in curryland

Life as a pajeet is constant hell :feelsrope:

The west could mass airstrike a city in India and nobody would bother to notice. Being curry must be in the highest level of difficulty.

The west could mass airstrike a city in India and nobody would notice
that would actually be a good thing for the curries there living in shithole conditions

The west could mass airstrike a city in India and nobody would bother to notice.
that would actually be a good thing for the curries there living in shithole conditions
FBwJsP6X0Asnbjn.jpg

Beat up a woman to get over this tragedy.

JFL @ the UAE sand virtue signalling and pretending like he gives a shit. Meanwhile, thousands and thousands of Indian slaves have built the real estate in his country.

JFL @ the UAE sand virtue signalling and pretending like he gives a shit. Meanwhile, thousands and thousands of Indian slaves have built the real estate in his country.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Arabs look down on curries and treat them like slaves (but its justified I suppose because so many curries are incapable of doing better).

Whoever made that animation should be fired. Worst recreation of any accident I've ever seen

Whoever made that animation should be fired. Worst recreation of any accident I've ever seen
Its done by curries what do you expect?! 70 IQ race.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Arabs look down on curries and treat them like slaves (but its justified I suppose because so many curries are incapable of doing better).
None of them would chose to back to Curryland voluntarily. Being a slave building Gulf real estate >> Being an average curry in Curryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back