Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GIGANIGGATRUECEL TRAIT: You never get mentioned here even if you post often

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Seeing a thread full of @s of everyone except you is like seeing an Instagram story of a party no one invited you to.

It's because you have no avi halo

@San Salvador

Unironically me.

No one knows me

The place is just as black pilled as the real world. The postmaxxers with the popular anime avatars are the Chads. The great posters who put a lot of thought and personality into their posts but have poor avi genes are the incels.

The place is just as black pilled as the real world. The postmaxxers with the popular anime avatars are the Chads. The great posters who put a lot of thought and personality into their posts but have poor avi genes are the incels.
only the most hilarious + hyperbolic, good looking, and/or high IQ users become popular... even on incel forums.

it’s over for backgroundcels like us, OP. we are the biggest truecels on earth
Beyond brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

@San Salvador @Wagiecel

Here take the notifications. You can pay me later.

It's because literally any avi is better than what you have right now.

only the most hilarious + hyperbolic, good looking, and/or high IQ users become popular... even on incel forums.

it’s over for backgroundcels like us, OP. we are the biggest truecels on earth

Post more content. Make it however you like. You don't have to tryhard it, just be natural. If you're funny, make jokes. If you're articulate, write eloquently. If you're intelligent and have a point to make, reason it well. If you're low IQ, post in off topic.

You can't expect people to know or remember you, if you hardly make contributions.

being invisible on incel forums is truly brutal

Im crying

It's because you have no avi halo
Unironically this.

OP you need something unique about you, which is why I spurge out when someone copies another members' avi.

Either have a unique avi or a unique posting style .

For example:

- "pewpew"

- " :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: " (he doesn't even have an avi)

Tldr: Get an avi or have a unique posting style.

But

I literally have no idea what yugioh character is in your avi ive seen duelist kingdom and battle city and some of gx but thats it
Yu Gi Oh season 4. Dartz, the main villian.

Duelist Kingdom is season 1 and battle city is seasons 2 and 3.

If you have the free time I'd recommend season 4. Actually the shortest season, only 40 episodes.

2D girl avi = biggest halo
Almost every single anime avi user gets a shit ton of attention
I get tons without a foid, but mine is anime. Thoughts on that?

I get tons without a foid, but mine is anime. Thoughts on that?
Perhaps it plays a role, but I'd also include your post count
The higher it is, the bigger halo you'll have
It's why greycels never get attention

Perhaps it plays a role, but I'd also include your post count
The higher it is, the bigger halo you'll have
It's why greycels never get attention
true tbh

you make good posts btw

Keep postmaxxing tbh you're only at 3k posts

Yes we need to take shower's and improve our personality to be noticed on inkwell forums

Dude, you don't even have 10 000 posts...