Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ginger arrested

This is actually fucked up, 16 month old is too weird, this is what inceldom does to truecels. Btw, that ginger looks more like IncelTears poster than an incel.

Last edited:
This is actually fucked up, 16 year old is too weird, this is what inceldom does to truecels. Btw, that ginger looks more like IncelTears poster than an incel.
Bro not 16 year old it is fucking 16 months old

This happens frequently in curryland. Sick bastards.

He deserves to be tortured to death

I hope people like this fucking die. Baby rapers can all just burn in acid.

16 months old boy? This is the kind of ACTUAL pedo you moralfags should be screeching at, not us I-just-want-a-virgin-JB cels.

He deserves the death penalty. Sick fuck.
16 months old boy? This is the kind of pedo you moralfags should be screeching at, not us I-just-want-a-virgin-JB cels.
Agreed tbh.

I dunno I'm not a huge moralfag so idc what happens to the US or the world as a whole. we're headed straight to hell in handbasket anyways.
one thing that bugs me about this place is that one minute people are pro-JB and then the next minute they get mad about pedos. which one is it? you can't have it both ways.

16 months old boy? This is the kind of ACTUAL pedo you moralfags should be screeching at, not us I-just-want-a-virgin-JB cels.
Tbh, they should learn the difference.

I dunno I'm not a huge moralfag so idc what happens to the US or the world as a whole. we're headed straight to hell in handbasket anyways.
one thing that bugs me about this place is that one minute people are pro-JB and then the next minute they get mad about pedos. which one is it? you can't have it both ways.
Big difference between wanting to fuck prepubescent children and wanting to fuck postpubescent teenagers. Besides, this wasn’t even old enough to be considered a toddler and it was a boy. He’s a confirmed fag and pedophile.

Pedophiles are degenerates, they get supported by the (((progressives))). Humans evolved to have sex after puberty.

oh ok. statement redacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back