Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giorgia meloni betrays Italians by saying she is now pro immigration

Foids in politics = bad news

it's almost like democracy is a scam

she want that sandnigger cock inside her mouth

OOOOOOOO JEWS DONT RULE THE WORLD THEY DONT RULE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why cum buckets (women) should not have the right to vote and enter in politics
Agreed- foids belong nowhere in the political realm.

WHY TF IS A BLONDE SKANK THE HEAD OF ITALY

Agreed- foids belong nowhere in the political realm.
Im so fucking angry man and it’s the fault of the Jews of course but also the fault of europeans who let the fucking kikes to give subhuman femoids “rights”

Its over. There will be no refuge 4 white people, no last bastion will remain untouched. The jews won, the whites will remain under constant threat 4ever, the Jews have punished us by making us like them, a nation without a nation, either we adapt 2 complete and utter in-group tribalism or we die.

why didnt they just elect salvini

LMAO, who could have imagined. It's over for this country.

Screenshot 20230901 011741 052
IMG 20230831 145508 045

You can't trust these melons ever

Ngl acts are better then words. Unless she doesn't verify her statement by implementing honest policies we could expect from someone who is pro-imigration, its propaganda and political move and should be ignored and virtue-signalled the hell out of for the benefit of the italians so that their standard of life may go up.

I've noticed this too. It's unbelievable. Once in power they do the exact opposite of what they promised. It's so blatant it's almost funny. Everything in the world is just pure BULLSHIT.

I wonder if the Lega party will decide to break from the coalition because of this. They are probably the same, full of BULLSHIT and will do the exact opposite of what they said they would do.

Boris Johnson in the UK was the same. Full of empty promises about lifting the country out of poverty but does the opposite.
the neocuckservative zionists of the jewnited kingdumb are the worst

I think she listened to the advice.

Wolf in sheeps clothing

This is pure speculation, but I think she might have a black boyfriend now.

Welfare states with shrinking populations have two choices: cut welfare or import immigrants to keep the economy, and tax base, growing. So far, every country, including holdouts such as Japan and Poland, has opted for the latter choice.

Women and betrayal go together likes hands and gloves. JFL @ believing a woman would keep her word.

She is built for SIC.

@PersonalityPIMP is your duty to breed that stupid bitch and save the country by removing her from politics.Women her age should take care of kids not of a country 's future.