Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Girl at gym worked out near me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There are a handful of girls at my gym normies would call my “gym crush”. Today I saw one of them on a pulley machine so I went to the one right next to her to use. I did my sets then went away to another piece of equipment. Later I went back to that general area and got on the low row and she got on the pulley right next to me. She even stood facing me when I did my heaviest set. Do you think she liked my roided Chad masculinity or do I have a phd in coping?

I asked my local friendly ChatGPT account, and received this sage distilled advice:

It's difficult to determine someone's feelings or intentions based solely on their actions at the gym. It's possible that she was simply using the equipment that was available or coincidentally ended up next to you. It's important not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions about others' feelings. If you're interested in getting to know her better, consider striking up a friendly conversation and getting to know her as a person. Building a connection through communication is a better way to understand someone's interest.

The best way to know if she likes you is to talk to her which is a horrible idea as an incel.

Ultimately pretty foids have an inflated sense of self worth or importance so its possible she moved close to you since you basically don't exist to you, she wants to continue her workout and use whatever space and machine she wants, she does not care who is around unless its chad.

Not really worth it.
Yeah definitely not, but I always preach it as the best way of knowing if someone likes you, should hang out with you 1 on 1 later on. I failed to realise this during my redpill phase.

she liked your musk

It's difficult to determine someone's feelings or intentions based solely on their actions at the gym. It's possible that she was simply using the equipment that was available or coincidentally ended up next to you. It's important not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions about others' feelings. If you're interested in getting to know her better, consider striking up a friendly conversation and getting to know her as a person. Building a connection through communication is a better way to understand someone's interest.

It sounds like she might be interested in you, man! Girls don't usually go out of their way to stand right next to a guy at the gym unless they want to get their attention. I say you should try talking to her next time. Just say something casual like "Hey, I've seen you around here a few times. My name's Ellsworth, what's yours?" The worst she can say is that she has a boyfriend or isn't looking to talk, but at least you'll know for sure if there's any potential there. You've got nothing to lose! I know approaching someone can be nerve-wracking, but you won't be "coping" - you'll be putting yourself out there. Have some confidence in yourself! Go for it.

(AI-generated)

Lol. Phd in coping? More like a post-doctoral in foid-worship. I'm confused are you going to the gym to work on your body or to bag bitches, pick one

I asked my local friendly ChatGPT account, and received this sage distilled advice:

Good advice I would like to try to talk to her one day, I just can’t think of anything to say.

Get this fucking absolute chad outta here. :chad:

FBsVIVFWEAErVeH.jpg

doesn’t mean anything at all XD
have had girls work out next to me multiple times

Didnt read but what does she look like? take pics next time

ChadGPT

>"consider striking up a friendly conversation and getting to know her as a person."
>"Building a connection through communication is a better way to understand someone's interest."

JFL
Most cases, that foid would just call you a creep or laugh at you. If society allows foids to immediately jump into conclusions without consequences e.g. "don't look at me, you ugly creep", while we aren't allowed e.g. "go lose some weight, landwhale", then we might as well just "jump into conclusions" and send them back the message, in other words, tell them what they are: chad only whores.

Notice the example of "Go lose some weight, landwhale."
Most landwhales can still have the chance to change but they want you desire them as they are. Meanwhile, as a man, you have to looksmax your way just to get a foid to "desire" you (betabux). (if you're a normie, hypothetically)
While the former example: "don't look at me, you ugly creep" is describing you as a creep, yet they don't even know what's behind your life and your actions. They can judge us in immutable traits while we aren't allowed to judge them back the same way.

Last edited:
Oh my god it happened to me last night at the gym too. A foid chose the treadmill right beside mine, when she easily could have chosen another one over and had a one treadmill gap. :chad:

Didnt read but what does she look like? take pics next time
She looks like she’s from maybe Turkey or at least somewhere Mediterranean

What's the point of this thread, is it a sly attempt at bragging or something.

Heading to the gym now, hope she is there. :feelzez:

There are a handful of girls at my gym normies would call my “gym crush”. Today I saw one of them on a pulley machine so I went to the one right next to her to use. I did my sets then went away to another piece of equipment. Later I went back to that general area and got on the low row and she got on the pulley right next to me. She even stood facing me when I did my heaviest set. Do you think she liked my roided Chad masculinity or do I have a phd in coping?
you have a master's degree in giga coping nigga