Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Girl beats up guy

A below average Slavic foid beating a plain weak looking guy.

If a girl ever struck me, I'm striking her back in self defense. Only weak guys let other people beat them without responding to it. Girls don't respect weak guys and if a guy let's a girl beat him, then he's seen as a total pushover because sometimes girls probably do it as a test.

If a girl ever struck me, I'm striking her back in self defense. Only weak guys let other people beat them without responding to it. Girls don't respect weak guys and if a guy let's a girl beat him, then he's seen as a total pushover because sometimes girls probably do it as a test.
58369.jpg

And society will then lock you away as a woman harmer

Everytime I watch this video :owo:

that is some beta cuck why did he stay like this and didn't hit back,I would fucking enjoy destroying that toilet

that is some beta cuck why did he stay like this and didn't hit back,I would fucking enjoy destroying that toilet
The only reason I could think of she has some cringe group of whiteknights around her that would fuck him up 10x worse if he did. Or he's just a real pussy but I'm pretty sure that guy despite being smaller and skinnier than her could beat the shit out of her if he fought back.

The only reason I could think of she has some cringe group of whiteknights around her that would fuck him up 10x worse if he did. Or he's just a real pussy but I'm pretty sure that guy despite being smaller and skinnier than her could beat the shit out of her if he fought back.

F826A4EB 0FCB 424D BEB2 FE282B7CB645

It’s over for currycels

Yeah the guy is a bit pathetic for just standing there and taking it

why was this posted to livegore