Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl crawled on all her fours to help Chad

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
We've been preparing for an exam. The professor had not arrived yet, and it was a in a half empty amphi-theater style lecture room which was very steep. I was trying to make a quick cheat sheet, but repetitive noises of a pen clicking were coming above my head and so I turned around to see what anxious autist is making them. It was some bad-boy sitting playing with his pen, looking bored. He kept doing it until his pen exploded and it's mechanisms went flying over my head falling down between the seats god knows where they landed. I turned around and and saw him with a retarded smile, still holding the barrel in his hand from which other parts had ejected.

Then a chubby but cute blonde girl came down and start bending over the desks searching for the pieces of his pen. I don't even know if he noticed what she was doing, but he never moved to try and help her. She kept crouching down between the rows beneath me, searching for and picking up those ridiculously small pieces. Finally she brought them all to him; the string, grip, tip, barrel, thurst tube, end cap, reservoir ... putting it all on his table while smiling at him, all reddish in her face (don't know if it was from all of the bending over) without saying a word to him. He just said;"awww, you shouldn't." She smiled at him and returned to the back row.

tl;dr: It's over if girls don't go out their way to selflessly help you.

Last edited:
Chad wins, what's new?

The penpill gave me ink poisoning

Chad will always win no matter what

Great story lmao

Women, especially the average and below average ones, behave like redditor cuckolds when they see a Chad, doing anything they can to please their master.

Imagine crawling on all fours like a fucking pig just to pick up the pieces of a pen that costs half a euro

And then he is going to fuck her and all the girls in the class.
just be chad bro

It would never happen but it’d have been great if someone kicked her in the gut while she was on all fours

Great story lmao

Women, especially the average and below average ones, behave like redditor cuckolds when they see a Chad, doing anything they can to please their master.
yes, they are creepy, stalkerish, and break personal boundaries.

Imagine crawling on all fours like a fucking pig just to pick up the pieces of a pen that costs half a euro

I'd imagine a man going though this for a attractive woman. First time I've seen it a girl actually do it.

You have a pretty good writing style. Very enjoyable to read.

I'd imagine a man going though this for a attractive woman. First time I've seen it a girl actually do it.

:soy: :soy: :soy:

CuckTears user: here is your bic ballpoint pen, m'lady, i crawled on all floors all over the lecture hall to recover it *tips dust-covered fedora*

@LastGerman at least her drivers license didn't fall out of her pocket as she was humiliating herself for Chad