Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girlfriend dumps boyfriend because she THINKS she's "lesbian" ends up fucking his chad friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Looks don't matter bro. It's all in your head :feelsclown:

Damn that jaw mogs the fuck out of me.
If he shaved, grew his hair out and burned those glasses and never wore another pair again he would look 50 times better. Can't say that he wouldn't get cucked though.

What is even the point of having a girlfriend in 2020 and beyond for normies? The odds of finding one who doesn't cheat is astronomically low anymore, soon Chad's will become their Normie boyfriends and giga chads will have harems of 100+ women.
High IQ.

Women are heartless and soulless. Lesbians are just chad sexuals to the extreme

:soy: What a strong independent woman:soy:

It's hard not to despise women after seeing stuff like this.

glasses cuck you

He's unattractive because of his toxic personality :soy: :soy:

Meme gender epitomized

If he shaved, grew his hair out and burned those glasses and never wore another pair again he would look 50 times better. Can't say that he wouldn't get cucked though.

his eye area is fucked., thats why hes looking down. Steve buscemi vibes.

Wtf this dude is good looking look at his jaw and he still got cucked

If there's a hell I strongly hope she'll end up there.

Gorilla 0190 1

Homie should have ERmaxxed on that thot. It's beyond over for him.

I can tell already that he probably went for some Redditor e-girl, with daddy issues from multiple dads, and with more STDs than IQ points. Ogre if you aren't a fucking giga-Chad in 2020 though.

Should've just taken a shower

Fucj this is what awaits non-Chads / ascended inceld

all girls are bi or les until they get a vag in their mouth then they realize they're normal

I can only imagine how many lives Zionist faggot agenda has ruined and will ruin in the future.

Well. Ok. But this guy's so called girlfriend was already giving off 1000 red flags and he went ahead anyway

Dude looks like he might have aged several years from that breakup
(look at the lines on his forehead and sunken eyes)

Pic of him apparently 2 years ago for comparison

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/a0bedo/21m_havent_come_close_to_touching_anyone_in_ages/

It's hard not to despise women after seeing stuff like this.
I feel nothing for or on behalf of sexhavers anymore tbh
@mNFwTJ3wz9

Even when I did I was told such men were "losers" trying to make things seem worse than they are by others. So *shrugs*

Last edited:
mogs me still. Good morning

his eye area is fucked., thats why hes looking down. Steve buscemi vibes.
Wtf this dude is good looking look at his jaw and he still got cucked
He's got nigger tier eye area and the hole was probably his looksmatch tbh

Foids dont settle for their looksmatch in 2020. And then she got courted by a chad? Over

Women are so disgusting, this makes my blood boil

He mogs me to oblivion, that fucking jaw mog, I hate being a jawlet

He's a soy normie
of course he's dumb enough to think she's a lesbian
jfl i'm sure she fucked that chad before she broke up with the soy

At least he is not an incel i guess :feelsclown:

If HE gets dumped for being unattractive, what the fuck would I expect from my interactions with women.

He doesn't look bad but holy shit, foids don't hesitate at all to go after chad at all. Quintessential hypergamy JFL

Looks like a typical normie cuck faggot who thinks they are superior for having a gf. Good riddance.

Damn he didn't deserve that.
If HE gets dumped for being unattractive, what the fuck would I expect from my interactions with women.
They might accept us once they are in their 30s and need a beta buck cuck.

Foids are not worth pissing on if they were on fire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back