Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Girls don't care about looks" - Dcard lmao

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

我的父母都是醫生自己理工學歷還是沒女有 請問有其他原因嗎?
當其他人說醜男也有女友的時候 這些人幾乎都是4分5分吧 再下去都是些特例

"

My parents are both doctors and their own science and engineering degrees, or there are no women. Is there any other reason? When other people say that ugly guys have girlfriends, these people are almost always 4 or 5, below 3 and I rarely see a guy with GFs"

[UWSL]"When I'm rich enough, I can do surgery, if you can't do it, it means you're not rich enough!"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]JFL[/UWSL]

And surgeries have many risks

My parents are both doctors and their own science and engineering degrees, or there are no women. Is there any other reason? When other people say that ugly guys have girlfriends, these people are almost always 4 or 5, below 3 and I rarely see a guy with GFs"

ovER for you ricecel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: