Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting girls made fun of me today (again)

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i was walking with my usual outfit, baggy cargo pants, and a sweatshirt. dont care the weather hot or cold its my go to outfit.
some girls walking past me said
"who wears that outside LOL"

:feelsseriously:

they were a group of teenage foids, i dont know why im always a target for girls in their early teens. they need to fuck off and leave me alone. why do people care so much about clothes? its legit just CLOTHES.
let me wear what i want, is life a fucking fashion show? do i have to impress these idiots by making a fool of myself and wearing designer clothing
nothing i do can please ANYONE.

i remember when i tried fashionmaxxing when i was younger and all that did was bring even more unecessary attention to me and people made fun of me EVEN more
"why is he wearing that"
"hes trying too hard"
"is that gucci? lol did he ask his mom to work an extra shift to afford that"
"ewww those clothes dont fit right on him, weird guy"

why cant i just live in peace and not be bothered by anyone. i hate this.
im not only obese but im so ugly that i STAND out. usually semi-ugly people are invisible but i have to be soooo fucking ugly that im a target ANYWHERE i fucking go. what the hell man.
what the hell.
:feelsbadman:

Don't get hung up on what literal children have to say about you.

its PTSD for me.

I know. It's something you're going to have to overcome. But know that you're not supposed to be bothered by this kinda stuff. Right now you are, but you need to work on getting to a place where you aren't.

lose your weight

I know. It's something you're going to have to overcome. But know that you're not supposed to be bothered by this kinda stuff. Right now you are, but you need to work on getting to a place where you aren't.
yeah, my aunt is getting me another physiatrist. but youre saying, no matter how i look, i shouldnt be bothered if they laugh at me?

yeah, my aunt is getting me another physiatrist. but youre saying, no matter how i look, i shouldnt be bothered if they laugh at me?

Literal children? Absolutely not. Not ever.

He is but that's blue cope, super easy to say hard to do, when people go out of their way to be a dick head to you it hurts

i was walking with my usual outfit, baggy cargo pants, and a sweatshirt. dont care the weather hot or cold its my go to outfit.
some girls walking past me said
"who wears that outside LOL"

they were a group of teenage foids, i dont know why im always a target for girls in their early teens. they need to fuck off and leave me alone. why do people care so much about clothes? its legit just CLOTHES.
let me wear what i want, is life a fucking fashion show? do i have to impress these idiots by making a fool of myself and wearing designer clothing
nothing i do can please ANYONE.

i remember when i tried fashionmaxxing when i was younger and all that did was bring even more unecessary attention to me and people made fun of me EVEN more
"why is he wearing that"
"hes trying too hard"
"is that gucci? lol did he ask his mom to work an extra shift to afford that"
"ewww those clothes dont fit right on him, weird guy"

why cant i just live in peace and not be bothered by anyone. i hate this.
im not only obese but im so ugly that i STAND out. usually semi-ugly people are invisible but i have to be soooo fucking ugly that im a target ANYWHERE i fucking go. what the hell man.
what the hell.
:feelsbadman:
Why didn’t you make a quick joke back? Like saying, “your mom bought it for me cause she likes it”

Spit infront of them to show that you dont give a shit about her

Why didn’t you make a quick joke back? Like saying, “your mom bought it for me cause she likes it”
because im ugly, me saying something like that would just make me look stupid. but youre right i should say something back. if they make fun of my physique what do i say back?

Rizz them up they most likely doing that so you can approach and give them attention you also stated you were half white in hong kong some noodle whore will definitely give you a chance

Should've call them a bunch of cunts.

because im ugly, me saying something like that would just make me look stupid. but youre right i should say something back. if they make fun of my physique what do i say back?
You gotta be able to come up with funny shit on the spot. If they say your physique looks like shit, just say it’s fit enough to keep up with your mom if you know what I mean.

You gotta be able to come up with funny shit on the spot. If they say your physique looks like shit, just say it’s fit enough to keep up with your mom if you know what I mean.
:feelskek:yeah i get it jflll

Why's everyone in Hong Kong talking to you