Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Girls said like you but never text back

phony2021xxoo

phony2021xxoo

Banned
-
>met a girl in other city
>she said she like me
>I said I’d come over next week
>no texting back

lmao I’m considering suicide

I talk to three, same shit bro:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Weird non-english speaker larp. :feelswhat:

Another day another fakecel

Fakecel thread

I need em no more, fixed my phimosis and seriously consider suicide, fucking Kike doctor said foreskin is irrelevant to pleasure and cut guys enjoy it still… well I dunno because I touch the damn thing and it has ZERO feeling now, plus 2 inches gone from erection, anybody got adult circumcision around here?

Lifting, cooming, drinking
I ditch the bitch I’m asking movies out (she agrees to go out) for this bitch that I think she likes me, what the fuck, I’m a 24 virgin turning 25 its there a way out?

They always say that they like us in fear that we would get angered if not and rape them JFL

Bragger fuck off
tbh and ban worthy

Because she is already in contact with about 30 other guys.

It's not a matter of looks like most think but demographics and male thirst.

Because she is already in contact with about 30 other guys.

It's not a matter of looks like most think but demographics and male thirst.
How to get her attention

LMS, Looks Money Status

the original and best theory, and it still is
I got a lambo at my vacation house and my family live in upper east, but I don’t show em off to girls l like or girls showed interests at me

should I just text her where I live and my car

>met a girl in other city
>she said she like me
>I said I’d come over next week
>no texting back

lmao I’m considering suicide
:feelsohh: i know that feeling that's ghosting nigga, she never liked you, she said that shit to defuse the situation. :feelskek:jfl at those subhumans calling you fakecel.

How did you cope
Another day, another mental breakdown..

To be alive is cucked because you are made out of a Betabuxx realationships and even worse your cells dosen't give a fuck about you, because they didn't let you to end it even if you suffer... that hope in your cells are cucked and flawed and pathetic.

Basically you are slave to your needs if you look closely deeper in yourself you will realize your cells make every decision in your life, even decision to suicide, your mind only reflects the events and decisions that you made and shows the truth, if you reflect deeply at your life and ask this questions:

-Why i can't suicide?(I attempted alrdy4x[UWSL]) [/UWSL]
-Why i feel anxiety, when i attempt to suicide, even if it's logical to end it and you want it but something is stopping you?

Let me tell you what is stopping you to end it for good.
-YOU are food water and oxygen without them you cannot exist:

-The Cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The human body is composed of trillions of cells. They provide structure for the body, take in nutrients from food, convert those nutrients into energy, and carry out specialized functions.
Without nutrition, fluids and oxygen you are nothing look at people who are starving.

-The Cells decide.. because they build the whole body you are just a bitch, slave to them they only want to procreate to live forever through another body.
-They don't have morals they will do everything and anything to procreate to live on through another body, but now we have a problem.
-They get selectiv(cells) because we are to many... and those cells are choosing the best genes(height, frame, face, money etc) and unattractive, poor cells are left to withered until they die.

-To be alive means to suffer until you die what a wonderful world.:feelsclown:

I got a lambo at my vacation house and my family live in upper east, but I don’t show em off to girls l like or girls showed interests at me

should I just text her where I live and my car
Based. Stop bragging.

FAKECEL! You're such a poser! stop posting, fake boy!

Another day, another mental breakdown..

To be alive is cucked because you are made out of a Betabuxx realationships and even worse your cells dosen't give a fuck about you, because they didn't let you to end it even if you suffer... that hope in your cells are cucked and flawed and pathetic.

Basically you are slave to your needs if you look closely deeper in yourself you will realize your cells make every decision in your life, even decision to suicide, your mind only reflects the events and decisions that you made and shows the truth, if you reflect deeply at your life and ask this questions:

-Why i can't suicide?(I attempted alrdy4x[UWSL]) [/UWSL]
-Why i feel anxiety, when i attempt to suicide, even if it's logical to end it and you want it but something is stopping you?

Let me tell you what is stopping you to end it for good.
-YOU are food water and oxygen without them you cannot exist:

-The Cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The human body is composed of trillions of cells. They provide structure for the body, take in nutrients from food, convert those nutrients into energy, and carry out specialized functions.
Without nutrition, fluids and oxygen you are nothing look at people who are starving.

-The Cells decide.. because they build the whole body you are just a bitch, slave to them they only want to procreate to live forever through another body.
-They don't have morals they will do everything and anything to procreate to live on through another body, but now we have a problem.
-They get selectiv(cells) because we are to many... and those cells are choosing the best genes(height, frame, face, money etc) and unattractive, poor cells are left to withered until they die.

-To be alive means to suffer until you die what a wonderful world.:feelsclown:
I love your avi, pure basedfuel.