Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Give examples of soy things you did

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Before being black pilled. Can include respecting women in various ways or even white knighting.

Dipping my dumplings in soy sauce. Can't get more soy than that.

being bluepilled

My oneitis got a DUI because she was a dumb whore likely drinking with chad and lost her license, so I'd come back to my place of work 4 hours after my shift and drove her home and while she shared weed with me she did NOT share that pussy so I gave her free rides because I was a simp.

helped a foid with her school project even though she clearly was just using me

My oneitis got a DUI because she was a dumb whore likely drinking with chad and lost her license, so I'd come back to my place of work 4 hours after my shift and drove her home and while she shared weed with me she did NOT share that pussy so I gave her free rides because I was a simp.
At least you got weed, that softens the blow.

Before being black pilled. Can include respecting women in various ways or even white knighting.
TBH in terms of soy history I think I defeat you all. I was so low-inhib one weekend that I let random stranger cosplay girls I just met dress me in a skirt+ears, take photos, then parade me around in public.

I was hoping it would lead to something with one of them (prove how confident I was in my masculinity that even crossplaying for them would not harm my ego) but then they either went drinking with other guys or were lez together and didn't invite me.

I think maybe the secret wasn't actually that I was low-inhib but rather I was so incredibly high-inhib that I seemed non-threatening and pliable so with 100% confidence I wouldn't make a move on them or seek vengeance they allowed me into their orbit briefly enough to play around. I was also so incredibly high-inhib that I obviously didn't refuse any of their ideas. Unfortunately those ideas didn't gravitate to sex.

The thirst was so high back then I would've kept the skirt on while fucking them if that's what it took. But it was never an option for me and I guess I was too mentalcel to make a move... but I think the mentalcel aspect is how I got so close to begin with, if I was more normal they probably never would've brought up doing this and a normal guy would've refused.

TBH in terms of soy history I think I defeat you all. I was so low-inhib one weekend that I let random stranger cosplay girls I just met dress me in a skirt+ears, take photos, then parade me around in public.

I was hoping it would lead to something with one of them (prove how confident I was in my masculinity that even crossplaying for them would not harm my ego) but then they either went drinking with other guys or were lez together and didn't invite me.

I think maybe the secret wasn't actually that I was low-inhib but rather I was so incredibly high-inhib that I seemed non-threatening and pliable so with 100% confidence I wouldn't make a move on them or seek vengeance they allowed me into their orbit briefly enough to play around. I was also so incredibly high-inhib that I obviously didn't refuse any of their ideas. Unfortunately those ideas didn't gravitate to sex.

The thirst was so high back then I would've kept the skirt on while fucking them if that's what it took. But it was never an option for me and I guess I was too mentalcel to make a move... but I think the mentalcel aspect is how I got so close to begin with, if I was more normal they probably never would've brought up doing this and a normal guy would've refused.
That’s pretty brutal.

Once i said in class that women are divine.
I've helped them when i was in middle school and high school with several stuff.
I thought that polyamory was a good idea. In theory it is but we know that in practice it is heavily biased towards women.

I used to hover around people all the time and help them at a dime of the hat even though they never help me that quickly or even at all. I learned people wanted me out the picture and they couldn’t like me or want to hang with me no matter how much I tried to be there for them. Now I think people will always want me out to the picture

Once i said in class that women are divine.
I've helped them when i was in middle school and high school with several stuff.
I thought that polyamory was a good idea. In theory it is but we know that in practice it is heavily biased towards women.
And they never helped ya did they?

everything is SOY if you're not chad

most shit men do is to get women or appear better in their eyes

including buying expensive cars, houses, etc.

none of it works

Lending money to foids. Total amount over the years was almost 300€ which I never got back.

I was playing a game once and gave some foid all of my game items lmao

I had this oneitis a few years ago. A few times a week, I would walk 15 minutes or so down the road to the bus stop to meet her there after work and walk her to her house. No, she never let me inside. Not even if it was raining. She'd close the door on me and that was that. I did this so many times, and during winter, with no jacket, that I ended up getting really sick and being diagnosed with pleurisy. I guess in my soy-filled haze I honestly thought these "courteous" acts would go somewhere. Glad I'm not like that anymore.

Just the usual cringe dialogue.
Complementing and helping women :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Bro WTF :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

The thirst was so high back then I would've kept the skirt on while fucking them if that's what it took.

For some reason I would prefer some of her clothes to be on, seems more hot to me

Soyest thing I ever did was let girl cheat off me in class. At least I got female attention from it though.

when i first found this forum i thought it was silly how incels said all this bad stuff about foids and yet wanted to be in a relationship with one. i thought it makes no sense to hate someone you want to love.

ofc i wasnt aware of female's evil nature

Lending money to foids. Total amount over the years was almost 300€ which I never got back.
How didn't you get it back, if a foid took money off me I'd literally use that as an excuse to smack her

haven't really interacted with women enough to do anything truly soy. i guess trying to jestermaxx on online dating sites

i got into a fight with some dude in 7th or 8th grade because he kicked some foid i liked at the time.

Is it simp to give my oneitis gifts from freshmen to senior year in hope she would like me until she turned me down on the last week of high school?
If so, then that's the only simp thing I've done in my life. Killed my motivation in life after that too and... here I am.

Simping a 4/10 girl for eight months. 4/10 fr though, not exaggerating.

She never respected me, used me as a stopgap when it didn't go well with her ex.

I was ultra-careful not to hurt her (because she was slitting her wrists because of one of her chad "ex"), very tolerant, a typical soy-simp, and got rejected. Many times. From that moment, I knew I would end up alone for the rest of my life. 8 fucking months and obviously when you simp a girl for that long, no matter how ugly she is, your feelings toward her grow a lot.

And since I'm ugly, I didn't have any choice but to act like that otherwise she wouldn't have let me be friends with her for that long.

I thought women were humans.

I got off easy I guess.
Lended money 1₺ (was about 1 usd back then) never got it back.
Did a couple of favors (technical help/ trading favors, I was under no illusion of getting a relationship out of it) got no favors back, of course.

They think they deserve stuff, just because they exist. And get shocked when it is shown to be otherwise.

Complimenting random girls on social media