Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me data

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Showing that blacks are objectively unattractive.

go outside for a little and take some photos

google 'black people' and click on 'images'

google 'black people' and click on 'images'
I need to Blackpill a bluepiller. We are debating right now if Indian white worship has always been in their culture, like I say, or it is a recent thing due to socioeconomic factors, like the bluepiller says.

I need to Blackpill a bluepiller. We are debating right now if Indian white worship has always been in their culture, like I say, or it is a recent thing due to socioeconomic factors, like the bluepiller says.
Medieval Arabic traders went to backwater white countries (back when Europe was in it's dark ages) to capture white children to bring back for rich Arabic families back home, it was considered high status and luxurious to have white people in the family. Don't know if a similar thing existed for curries

Medieval Arabic traders went to backwater white countries (back when Europe was in it's dark ages) to capture white children to bring back for rich Arabic families back home, it was considered high status and luxurious to have white people in the family. Don't know if a similar thing existed for curries
I forgot about that. I don't know if he will bite at it or not.

I forgot about that. I don't know if he will bite at it or not.
Maybe he will, considering he admits white worship amongst curries is real at all, many choose to cope and deny the reality.

I'm not sure if there's any studies focusing on the attractiveness of each race but the OK cupid data shows they are the least desired race dating wise.

Arguing with bluepillers is like talking to a wall in most cases

I'm not sure if there's any studies focusing on the attractiveness of each race but the OK cupid data shows they are the least desired race dating wise.
View attachment 608912
I even showed him this before you even posted it, and he said it was due to blacks being poor.

I even showed him this before you even posted it, and he said it was due to blacks being poor.
Indians have always worshipped white skin.