Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Give me good singleplayer PS4 games

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I have some extra cash. Games should be mainly singleplayer, although I don't mind having Co-op and Multiplayer, it's just that I don't have online and I don't have any friends to play it with anyway...

tales of berseria then tales of zestiria, legend of heroes trails of cold steel 2, persona 4, persona 5 all addicting jrpgs

You really should try Shadow of War.

Also if you want af free online game try Warframe, it is great!

Monster Hunter: World is a good one. It was a game recommended to me by a friend and my first entry into the series, and have already spent 200 hours. The game encourages online play, but you can play offline and solo is much better most of the time. The game may be a bit difficult, but you should give it a try :)

You really should try Shadow of War.

Also if you want af free online game try Warframe, it is great!
I quite enjoyed Shadow of Mordor. Does the new game have new mechanics?

Nier Automata

I quite enjoyed Shadow of Mordor. Does the new game have new mechanics?

They basically improved every single mechanic in the Shadow of Mord and it looks great, i am planning to purchase it when i save up enough money.

oh totally forgot about metal gear rising: revengeance, asura's wrath( i think you can get i on ps store) and bayonetta (ps store as well)

Or Horizon Zero Dawn if you don't mind playing as a strong wimmin

I have some extra cash. Games should be mainly singleplayer, although I don't mind having Co-op and Multiplayer, it's just that I don't have online and I don't have any friends to play it with anyway...
New Vegas, Bloodborn, Dark Souls. If youre more into shooters titanfall 2 had a good campaign, but its still mostly online.

Bloodborne and God of War

the last of us, doom, gta 5, yakuza 0, earth defense 4.1 (get this shit nigga it's only $20)

furi and thumper for indie games

if you have a decent pc you can get half of these free though

Last edited:
  • Bloodborne
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Yakuza 6
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • GTA V (you don't have to play online for this one)

Sea of Thieves

I've been playing prey, its pretty good. So is the evil within 1 and 2.

infamous second son, horizon zero dawn, DOOM, ratchet and clank, devil may cry 4: special edition

Bloodborne
Persona 5
Shadow of the Colossus
Nioh
Nier Automata

Finally, someone else who's played it. Have you completed it entirely to the credits/ending E?

I tried to get into Neir Automata but I hated the combat and the combat became like any other Japanese melee-focused RPG like Devil May Cry and shit. Just chaotic button-mashing. There's like 128194814 enemies on the screen and all I'm doing is just whirling my sword around like a crazy bitch.

That's when I learned maybe these "hack and slash" games aren't for me. And I prefer a more composed, controlled, combat like in Arkham Knight or Sleeping Dogs.

As for OP:

Uncharted, Arkham Knight, Sleeping Dogs, Mafia 3, Nioh, Hitman, Dark Souls, Splinter Cell, Witcher,

there's so many good SP games out there

I tried to get into Neir Automata but I hated the combat and the combat became like any other Japanese melee-focused RPG like Devil May Cry and shit. Just chaotic button-mashing. There's like 128194814 enemies on the screen and all I'm doing is just whirling my sword around like a crazy bitch.

That's when I learned maybe these "hack and slash" games aren't for me. And I prefer a more composed, controlled, combat like in Arkham Knight or Sleeping Dogs.
I am the complete opposite I enjoy hack and slash above everything

Finally, someone else who's played it. Have you completed it entirely to the credits/ending E?
I've only gotten to about ending B right now but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I am the complete opposite I enjoy hack and slash above everything

Usename means you played MGS Rising Revengance which is more of that "press square 108418941904814 times" as a combat system which I just can't stand.

The batman games are button mashing though, but Sleeping Dogs was fun.

Last edited:
They basically improved every single mechanic in the Shadow of Mord and it looks great, i am planning to purchase it when i save up enough money.

Except they added a fucking black gondor soldier for no fucking reason whatsoever. Bugs the shit out of me tbh

Bloodborne is what the ps4 was made for my son.