Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me some talk got nothing to do

W

weerey

Banned
-
Cant even go to gym because its my rest day

How often you workout?

How's your week going so far?

post more grAY

what’s your gym split?

Recently I'm doing chest biceps, back triceps and shoulder legs better than anything i have done before
based upperbodycel

Legs dont really seem that beneficial in my opinion to train. I still do train them but focus on training them athletically so atleast they are useful
what’s your goal weight and body?

what’s your goal weight and body?
Imma train my physique for a while and get some decent muscle then switch to boxing or mma currently am 75kg but got some fat(my abs are still visible) my goal is being 75 to 80 kg lean

Imma train my physique for a while and get some decent muscle then switch to boxing or mma currently am 75kg but got some fat(my abs are still visible) my goal is being 75 to 80 kg lean
my goal is to be a ~70kg leanmaxxed with a thin physique, I’m currently training and running 4 days a week on a mild calorie deficit

my goal is to be a ~70kg leanmaxxed with a thin physique, I’m currently training and running 4 days a week on a mild calorie deficit
Whats your weight at the moment and bf%

probably 20% and 175lbs :(
Oh not bad tbh do some resistance training too if you can gonna help alot and track calories with an app like cronometer i really like it because it also tracks vitamins and other stuff which i think is even more important(because they improve hormones like t3 or testosterone which raise our metabolism and makes us recover faster). If you do start gym do resistance training first then running

Oh not bad tbh do some resistance training too if you can gonna help alot and track calories with an app like cronometer i really like it because it also tracks vitamins and other stuff which i think is even more important(because they improve hormones like t3 or testosterone which raise our metabolism and makes us recover faster). If you do start gym do resistance training first then running
i already weight lift a bit with a pair of 40s I have, need to start more compound stuff however

I usually just use myfitnesspal to track my calories and macros