Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Give suggestions for a young man

• Thread starter Deleted member 42118
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42118

it is what it is
-
no bullshit or anything i am a 4'11-5'0 (149cm-152cm) middle easterner obv i got no chance at dating hot white girls or any girl to begin with however i'm stocky built and short niggers get muscular more faster (gonna probably use steroids if i don't see results) i have been thinking of becoming a proud dwarf man with long beard and embrace my masculinity that's been my plan for a long time now. if this doesn't work out like intended i'm gonna end it all

Don't go for the dwarf look, it will be suicide

gymcel hard and use creatine if it is available, recently on Valentines' day I got mogged by a YMCA worker (your height btw) who was repping my Bench 1RM like it was nothing, while being spotted by his gf

not until i become the man i aspire to be first
alright bro master the energy of life force and become some 80's anime hero

What works best for dwarfs is nt max and maybe even jestermaxx

Don't go for the dwarf look, it will be suicide
nah bro long beard+muscular you're gonna be a fucking tank i'll fucking work for that cuz there's no options and i'm limited

gymcel hard and use creatine if it is available, recently on Valentines' day I got mogged by a YMCA worker (your height btw) who was repping my Bench 1RM like it was nothing, while being spotted by his gf
Idk if creatine is available but thanks

no bullshit or anything i am a 4'11-5'0 (149cm-152cm) middle easterner obv i got no chance at dating hot white girls or any girl to begin with however i'm stocky built and short niggers get muscular more faster (gonna probably use steroids if i don't see results) i have been thinking of becoming a proud dwarf man with long beard and embrace my masculinity that's been my plan for a long time now. if this doesn't work out like intended i'm gonna end it all
Just end it. OvER for Sandniggers

Go for ethnic girls, try betabuxxing and find women your height or shorter. If all else fails: cope or rope

nah bro long beard+muscular you're gonna be a fucking tank i'll fucking work for that cuz there's no options and i'm limited
Jfl jacked dwarfs always made fun of, even if they win in a fight against someone taller

Jfl jacked dwarfs always made fun of, even if they win in a fight against someone taller
i don't care if some dumb bitches make fun of me fuck em :rolleyes:

you cope too much nigger i'm not gonna be a bitch and kill myself unless i don't become what i want
Its a joke you fucking Abdul sallah chicken

go mgtow, it's ur only possibility

How old are You?
If growth plates closed then dwarfmaxx

Go for ethnic girls, try betabuxxing and find women your height or shorter. If all else fails: cope or rope
This is the only realistic advice. My advice would be to moneymaxx, go for ethnic girls and be as NT as is possible.

damn.. sorry brocel, but with that height, it's just cope or rope. how old are u?

What the hell is dwarfmaxx?
shave head/shorten hair, grow out a long beard and get buffed

like this

b2c894de646ee1927d53f8d03e9941ed62e836c74557f6a2259c11ac48e53ca6_1.jpg

I read the first line and already knew it’s over. Maybe you can find some copes you like

The problem with gymmaxxing when your short is that your going to look stubby and lowkey short + beefy muscular is almost on par with short + fat. I wouldnt gymmaxx at that height tbh.

If your gonna gymmaxx dont do it for women, do it cuz u want to be strong

Its kinda ridiculous that 5'1 foids want dudes that are 5'10+

My advice for you is to statusmaxx. You gotta be a multimillionaire. So read as much as you can about finance, economics, and investing. Then after you've become successful, go back to your homeland. If you stay in the west you will be miserable without a doubt. At your height.

The problem with gymmaxxing when your short is that your going to look stubby and lowkey short + beefy muscular is almost on par with short + fat. I wouldnt gymmaxx at that height tbh.

If your gonna gymmaxx dont do it for women, do it cuz u want to be strong
yknow what fuck women for all i care im gonna be a strong dwarf and no disgusting foid is gonna stop me