Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GloboHomo Indoctrination.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@kikakiim/video/6983379067902987522?refer=embed&utm_source=embed&lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Screenshot231

60 mentions of Bisexual compared to only 30 Straight using Ctrl-F: all of Gen Z will be some denomination of mentally ill faggot in 10 years, I'm telling you!:reeeeee:
Just sickening to see, I will go back home to Bangladesh if that happens: absolutely degenerate behavior is being promoted here.

Last edited:
This is what globohomo has done. @Tenshi is once again correct. The lesbian pill and dog pill are in full effect.

every whore is bisexual

This is what globohomo has done. @Tenshi is once again correct. The lesbian pill and dog pill are in full effect.
Took less than a decade since the legalization of gay marriage for everything to end up like this.:feelsclown:
What the next decade holds, only God can know.

Last edited:
absolutely disgusting, next generation will be full blown gay, not even bi anymore

time to abandon ship

@Saint Cho, why are your girls so degenerate?
I have never seen any immigrant group with girls that mimic cumskin social trends this much here in the city.

@Saint Cho, why are your girls so degenerate?
I have never seen any immigrant group with girls that mimic cumskin social trends this much here in the city.
Desperation to fit in, I suppose. Noodlewhores generally have an immense inferiority complex when comparing themselves to caucasians.

To be honest, I understand their point of view. White men are generally more handsome, NT, and taller than rice men. It's logical for noodles to go for the superior race.

At the same time though, if a noodlewhore was dying right in front of me, I'd walk right past her without a second glance. Guess that makes me a bitter inkwell but I'm fine with that.