Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Globohomo West DESERVES total extermination! NOTHING LESS than a complete reset!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
but my point still stands that it’s wrong to brand Ukrainians as “globohomo supporters” and wish for their extermination because of it

Ra's Al Ghul was correct:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OskM_Uh0ks4

Swagger billions must die

The evil should be expunged, which is different from "destroying the West". Destroying the West has long been their goal, after all.

Russia is also an evil empire and controlled by the same forces.

I partly agree with your sentiment. Western civilization itself certainly needs a reset. But that doesn't mean whites need to be exterminated. Gene pools have outlived civilizations and it's important that white genes are preserved even after the civilizational reset

But that doesn't mean whites need to be exterminated.
Those who cannot be redeemed should be exterminated, that doesn't mean we nullify the whole White gene pools.

I partly agree with your sentiment. Western civilization itself certainly needs a reset. But that doesn't mean whites need to be exterminated. Gene pools have outlived civilizations and it's important that white genes are preserved even after the civilizational reset
maybe its reached the point where old elites cash out on ai and genetically modified humans and then all of the regulars like us die off.

Those who cannot be redeemed should be exterminated, that doesn't mean we nullify the whole White gene pools.
Agreed. Hitler realized this too, hence the Nazis' killing of race-mixers and Aryan marxists

Yes. The west isn't just degenerate itself, it forces degeneracy on the rest of the world. It must fall.

The West needs to be purged so we can start over fresh.

Who gives af I’m still incel and not have white skinny 5’4 becky to fuck :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill:

SHUT UP ETHNIC GO BACK TO EATING AND LIVING IN YOUR OWN SHIT :lul:
At least I have a shithole to live in. Your people are perpetually expelled, parasitic, nomadic, refugee trash because you're a bunch of weak feminine cowards who can't fight invaders for their right to remain in their homeland.

Get out of my thread parasite! Go chew on your shekels you shekelstein.

At least I have a shithole to live in. Your people are perpetually expelled, parasitic, nomadic, refugee trash because you're a bunch of weak feminine cowards who can't fight invaders for their right to remain in their homeland.

Get out of my thread parasite!
The whole USA is our home retard. ((((We)))) will always live off the backs of low tier males and ethnics

american cucks couldn't control russia that why is the only country who is the most based along with muslim country's

The whole USA is our home retard. ((((We)))) will always live off the backs of low tier males and ethnics
No you parasites only infest on the eastern corriders of the US. And your time is drawing near.

american cucks couldn't control russia that why is the only country who is the most based along with muslim country's
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Get ready to be put into the oven.
You wish
Get ready to roast stupid antisemite ethnic

I’ll make sure You will never touch a pussy
IMG 2056

You'll still be incel in a trad society, boyo.

Russia isn't "based" at all. As someone already said it's the Eastern wing of "ZOG". America being evil doesn't make Russia not evil.

The evil should be expunged, which is different from "destroying the West". Destroying the West has long been their goal, after all.

Sadly I don't there are any good guys.

Russia isn't "based" at all. As someone already said it's the Eastern wing of "ZOG". America being evil doesn't make Russia not evil.
Russia is alright. At least they are white and they have some pretty hooker foids

Russia is alright. At least they are white and they have some pretty hooker foids
"At least they are white"

It's a multiethnic plutocratic Zionist-aligned empire. Putin kills and imprisons Russian ethnic nationalists. Very low ethnic Russian birth-rate. It has the second highest immigration levels in the world, largely Asiatic Muslims from the Stans.​

It has the second highest immigration levels in the world, largely Asiatic Muslims from the Stans.
Better than having invasions of shitskins and negros.

The rise of East
And then 100 years later
Fall of East

No.

He kills CIA backed 5th columnists who seek to undermine the unity of his country.
"Unity" while flooding the nation with non-white Muslims...

Keep spreading Zionist Putin's propaganda, shill.

"At least they are white"

It's a multiethnic plutocratic Zionist-aligned empire. Putin kills and imprisons Russian ethnic nationalists. Very low ethnic Russian birth-rate. It has the second highest immigration levels in the world, largely Asiatic Muslims from the Stans.​
Russia will become just like France, UK, Germany. Only difference is instead of blacks and Arabs you get central Asian uzbeks, tajiks, kyrgyz and caucasus chechens, dagestani, azerbaijani, armenians, ingush, georgians.

Last edited:
To address something you said in the other thread:
Central Asian ethnics in Russia are far more racially compatible with White Russians than negros and indigenous spics are with White Americans.
@supersoldier you got any statistics regarding crime rates by ethnicity/race in Russia? Does Russia even bother to collect data on criminals' ethnicity?

To address something you said in the other thread:

@supersoldier you got any statistics regarding crime rates by ethnicity/race in Russia? Does Russia even bother to collect data on criminals' ethnicity?

Russia will become just like France, UK, Germany.
No it won't. It will get better as soon as the FSB arrests you and throws you into a gulag for being a globohomo lover.

Are there any stats regarding per capita rates of offenses specifically?

No it won't. It will get better as soon as the FSB arrests you and throws you into a gulag for being a globohomo lover.
Lol throwing me into prison for not wanting my country to be riddled with immigrant scum