Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Go japs

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
pull another upset win over another mayo country to assert chinamang dominance:dab:

I'm not particularly rooting for one side or another, not being particularly interested in the tournament due to the amount of statusmaxxed moggers making money simply off of being genetically gifted at such sports, and it's funding by the usual globohomo-supporting corporations and such... :feelshehe:

But considering the evermore increasing degeneracy and elite control for enabling further foid privilege and hypergamy, in most of the countries making up the West go, rices! :feelsmusic:

I'm not particularly rooting for one side or another, not being particularly interested in the tournament due to the amount of statusmaxxed moggers making money simply off of being genetically gifted at such sports, and it's funding by the usual globohomo-supporting corporations and such... :feelshehe:

But considering the evermore increasing degeneracy and elite control for enabling further foid privilege and hypergamy, in most of the countries making up the West go, rices! :feelsmusic:
Yellow peril time, mang:feelsautistic:

Sushicels are ascending :feelsaww:

I hope Japan wins vs Spain. Then we'll see Morocco vs Japan in the eightfinal. Would get mixed feelings as a Moroccan weeaboo, but I ultimately hope Morocco wins.
Well, my ricemang ass will obviously be rooting against morocco in that scenario :feelsaww: :smonk:

Think Morocco would still win against Japan. Don't think Japan is good enough to beat this Moroccan team with Ziyech. Let's see if Japan can beat Spain, which I doubt.
If they kicked nazi ass, they can certainly kick moroccos ass, but spain is definitely gonna prove challenging, mang

Morocco is no joke. Tie vs Croatia. Won vs Belgium and Canada. Belgium is #2 in the FIFA ranking. Look at Morocco's recent matches, no losses.

Japan lost to Canucks 2 weeks ago.
Japs simply have taken on stiffer competition thus far, mang

Spain will win hopefully so Germany will go into next round

Where do you see it

My app still says 0-0
Anyways get fucked ching chongs
Fuck u, mang:feelsree: they helped hitler, lest u forget. Anyway, im seeing it on tv rn, Chico

I'm rooting for Japan nigger
A502CB33 1465 4B3D 8B2D B3A48B3B189E

Nice Japan won, only shit about this result is that Morocco has to go against Spain which fucking sucks. Japan vs Morocco would be much cooler.
Looks like morocco is gearing up to get a good assfucking either way, mang:fuk:

I can't fucking stand it how can you lose to chings and get fucked by them two times after winning the world cup in 2014.

I already hates chings because anime and South Korea fucked us in 2018 but now my hate has almost reached normie-hate levels

I can't fucking stand it how can you lose to chings and get fucked by them two times after winning the world cup in 2014.

I already hates chings because anime and South Korea fucked us in 2018 but now my hate has almost reached normie-hate levels
Get riced, mang:feelsohh::dab:

Legit ruined my day. I had a great day like I didn't have in weeks until I saw this shit
Conversely, my day became great because of this shit, mang :feelsaww: